PDA

View Full Version : Fashion tips for a skinny guy

Nicm15
August 23rd, 2016, 01:06 PM
Hey i'm 15, and skinny with an athletic build, i'm moving to a different school next year, and i need to up my style, i i am wondering about fashion styles that work for kinda skinny guys.

Vermilion
August 23rd, 2016, 01:12 PM
Depends what you like I'm skinny so wear skinny jeans even then they are loose Nike sb then loose t shirt or shirt

lemondrop
August 23rd, 2016, 01:18 PM
everything that starts with slim fit or skinny. well for me it depends how do i wanna look - sexy or cute XD i can pull both . I don't wear ''extravaganza'' clothing , but i do like colorful stuff - floral or smth with beads and etc. for example i do have Ed Hardy beads t-shirt and it looks fantastic , also vans authentic is my favorite shoes, then skinny jeans (hard to find now ,because of my legs muscularity) and i look always different from the crowd. You can also buy some cool sunglasses , i have my ray bans ,but not the aviator one's ,because everyone has em ,but it depends on your face type also. Wear some cool bands, bracelets also a necklace , i don't like rings. and make some really cool hairstyle/haircut google for this one. btW now i'm into v-neck t-shirts ,because of the athletic build try those to, but don't go for the toooooo tight one's , also i think there's a yt channel called alfaMan or smth like that , he gives all kinds of tips ,what to wear and what not

p.s i really hate - nike airmax shoes

Nicm15
August 23rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
everything that starts with slim fit or skinny. well for me it depends how do i wanna look - sexy or cute XD i can pull both . I don't wear ''extravaganza'' clothing , but i do like colorful stuff - floral or smth with beads and etc. for example i do have Ed Hardy beads t-shirt and it looks fantastic , also vans authentic is my favorite shoes, then skinny jeans (hard to find now ,because of my legs muscularity) and i look always different from the crowd. You can also buy some cool sunglasses , i have my ray bans ,but not the aviator one's ,because everyone has em ,but it depends on your face type also. Wear some cool bands, bracelets also a necklace , i don't like rings. and make some really cool hairstyle/haircut google for this one. btW now i'm into v-neck t-shirts ,because of the athletic build try those to, but don't go for the toooooo tight one's , also i think there's a yt channel called alfaMan or smth like that , he gives all kinds of tips ,what to wear and what not

p.s i really hate - nike airmax shoes

Thanks man, i already do some of this, and i got a good haircut, but thanks this was useful, hmu sometime

jxxx_z
September 13th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Horizontal stripes make you look wider, however there's a difference between looking buffer and fatter

Small armholes are great. Try and get shirts with small armholes because bigger ones make arms looks smaller

I'm winter, layers can make you look less thin.

JenniferMaust
October 13th, 2016, 12:50 AM
You should avoid clothes that make you look frail, wear something that is designed to make you look stronger like jackets or blazers. Wear multiple layer clothes, try zip neck or stand up collars. Talking about accessories try wholesale sunglasses (http://www.citysunglass.com/) that best suits your face. Concentrate on watches and belts that you wear. Get good shoes.