PDA

View Full Version : Oh yay...school's back

BunniBoi
August 22nd, 2016, 03:11 AM
So throughout summer i've been completely fine then when i went back to school i was automatically bullied for no fucking reason and i got imto a physical fight once like why do you hate me for who i fucking am and i told my mom that i might be a little crazy the then she falls out laughing saying "you now just realizing that you fucking mad hatter" like wtf mom i didn't even cry yet you bitch

Flapjack
August 22nd, 2016, 03:22 AM
I think your mom didn't know how to handle the situation and so she was trying to make it funny to cheer you up:) Report the bullies to the school!! I hope this gets sorted soon!:)

lliam
August 22nd, 2016, 03:33 AM
or he get more bullied cause he grass.

Flapjack
August 22nd, 2016, 03:49 AM
or he get more bullied cause he grass.
Everyone is afraid of that but I have never actually seen that happen irl!:)

lliam
August 22nd, 2016, 04:22 AM
Everyone is afraid of that but I have never actually seen that happen irl!:)

I have already seen it. However, there is no better solution than the one you suggested.

With 13 a 15yo dude was trying to bullying me. Each time when he picked me out I fought back. We'd some serious fights. At least he kinda realized I never would give up defend myself. So he gave up to pester me.

But I don't recommend this method to anyone.

eg, a friend tried the same thing. It ended that he was slandered to a teach by his bully.

At least you've to decide yourself how to deal with bullies.

jamie_n5
September 1st, 2016, 03:27 PM
I am sorry that you got bullied. Yes you have to try and defend yourself. I have no idea why your mom did what she did. Has she done things like this to you before? It sounded pretty nasty to me.

Godsdaughter
October 20th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Wow, that is horrible. Your mom was wrong to treat you like that, and those people are wrong to bully you as well. You need to stand up for yourself against the bullies, and maybe try talking to your mom again too.
I'll be praying for you :)

devotionnel
October 21st, 2016, 04:31 AM
Your mum sounds like she was joking about with the situation because she didn't know what to suggest in that situation... I'm sure it didn't have any malicious intent and it was meant to be lighthearted :)

Shock96
October 21st, 2016, 07:31 PM
How has your situation been going? Hopefully it has gotten better for you. Were they bullying you about anything in particular or were they just picking on you about everything?

I agree with what others have said... it sounds like your mom just didn't know how to handle the situation, or maybe she thought that the situation was less serious that it actually was.

Matt