PDA

View Full Version : Can getting really drunk make you pee the bed?

Regina
August 21st, 2016, 02:09 PM
Ok this is pretty embarrassing but I drank alcohol for the first time last night and ended up getting really drunk and pissed myself while I was passed out. I've never been a bed wetter at any point in my life so was this because of the alcohol? Does this happen to anyone else? I'm so freaking embarrassed right now I want to crawl under a rock and hide forever.

Flapjack
August 21st, 2016, 02:14 PM
I have never known anyone irl to experience this but I have heard of people that have done it!! I wouldn't worry too much buddy! Everyone does embarrassing stuff when they're drunk!! I would avoid drinking so much, especially as you are only 14.

Mars
August 21st, 2016, 02:26 PM
It was probably the over excess of liquid in your bladder. Don't sweat it.

Vermilion
August 21st, 2016, 02:42 PM
Doesn't sound uncommon from what I know but never done it myself

Just JT
August 21st, 2016, 02:56 PM
It does happen. I've done it and it's pretty embarrassing to and my dad did it sometimes when he got really wasted. But hey like others said it's an accident so try not to worry about it ok ?

Regina
August 21st, 2016, 03:11 PM
It does happen. I've done it and it's pretty embarrassing to and my dad did it sometimes when he got really wasted. But hey like others said it's an accident so try not to worry about it ok ?

Haha alright...I'll try not to freak out too much. In general, how often does this happen to people when they drink. Is it just a once in a while thing or will it happen most of the time

leahmae
August 21st, 2016, 04:06 PM
It happens... Your bladder needed to empty and you were passed out so you didn't know you needed to go. It has happened to a couple of people that I know. It's not a big deal.

Regina
August 21st, 2016, 04:16 PM
It happens... Your bladder needed to empty and you were passed out so you didn't know you needed to go. It has happened to a couple of people that I know. It's not a big deal.

I figured it was already empty since I went like 6 times in a couple of hours :what:

jamie_n5
August 21st, 2016, 06:54 PM
Yes I am sure that it was from the alcohol. You must have been really passed out and when you got to pee bad you got to go.

Barbara.
August 21st, 2016, 07:33 PM

I agree with leahmae. Being under the influence of alcohol slows the sensory systems so when you were passed out you didn't feel you bladder was full. You may have emptied it prior to passing out but your body produced more urine while you slept . Your body will do what it has to do even if you sensory is dulled. Does that make sense to anyone?

Regina
August 21st, 2016, 08:26 PM
I agree with leahmae. Being under the influence of alcohol slows the sensory systems so when you were passed out you didn't feel you bladder was full. You may have emptied it prior to passing out but your body produced more urine while you slept . Your body will do what it has to do even if you sensory is dulled. Does that make sense to anyone?

yeah that makes sense. I know it's a bad idea but my friends want to try drinking again tonight. besides that whole situation it was actually kind of fun. i'll try to be more careful this time

Uranus
August 21st, 2016, 08:37 PM
Try it again and find out

Just JT
August 21st, 2016, 08:41 PM
yeah that makes sense. I know it's a bad idea but my friends want to try drinking again tonight. besides that whole situation it was actually kind of fun. i'll try to be more careful this time

It is fun. But also pissing the bed when sleeping it's cause your so passed out, that's kinda bad to tbh so just be careful ok?
People can get hurt doing this stuff
Like if your on your back and you throw up and stuff

TheFlyer
August 22nd, 2016, 01:06 AM
If you drank so much you pissed yourself, when you usually don't, I would say you drank too much. Two tips: Set a personal limit for yourself, you don't want to be another alcohol overdose victim (choking on your own vomit, passing out in the freeway, getting into drunken brawls.) and go pee before you go to sleep :P

Dalcourt
August 22nd, 2016, 08:08 AM
Drinking so much that you pass out is never a good thing. It can lead to embarrassing and also dangerous stuff as you have experienced.
So set yourself a limit and don't overdo it you will regret it.

ThisBougieLife
August 22nd, 2016, 09:10 PM
I've heard of it happening, yes. Especially if the person goes to bed drunk and doesn't pee before they do so.

SethfromMI
August 22nd, 2016, 09:15 PM
lol I am sure it is possible. hopefully you are embarrassed enough to not do it again

Regina
August 23rd, 2016, 12:54 AM
Ugh... it happened again. Whatever.

Babs
August 23rd, 2016, 06:12 PM
Evidently yes.

Dalcourt
August 23rd, 2016, 08:14 PM
Ugh... it happened again. Whatever.

What happened again? The getting drunk or the peeing yourself while being drunk?

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 12:47 AM
What happened again? The getting drunk or the peeing yourself while being drunk?

I pissed myself again...

Dalcourt
August 24th, 2016, 02:11 AM
I pissed myself again...

Ah we guess you should learn to change your drinking patterns a bit then cuz in the long run you will become a joke amongst others and they will make you drunk just for the heck off it and I assume it will also be a huge turn off don't want to be with a girl or guy that pees her/himself when drunk.

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Ah we guess you should learn to change your drinking patterns a bit then cuz in the long run you will become a joke amongst others and they will make you drunk just for the heck off it and I assume it will also be a huge turn off don't want to be with a girl or guy that pees her/himself when drunk.

I would think the whole having a partner that drinks until they pass out, would be the main problem to maintaining a healthy relationship.

It is also unhealthy for the body and brain.

Exactly how many drinks are you consuming, and what concentration of alcohol is it? That could be a contributing factor.

nebula
August 24th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Personally I'd recommend not getting drunk to the point of passing out... that's really not healthy.

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 07:00 PM
I would think the whole having a partner that drinks until they pass out, would be the main problem to maintaining a healthy relationship.

It is also unhealthy for the body and brain.

Exactly how many drinks are you consuming, and what concentration of alcohol is it? That could be a contributing factor.

I don't know what concentration is but my friend made this mixture that was called a yager bomb or something like that. It was some kind of alcohol mixed with red bull. The first night I drank 4 of them with a bunch of friends but only some of them threw up and the rest were fine. The second time I drank 3 of them with just one of my friends and we both pissed ourselves :(

yeah luckily no one knows yet. the first time they took me home and I peed myself alone in my bedroom. The second time my friend passed out in her room while I passed out in the backyard. I was wearing a bikini so you couldn't really tell.

Posts merged. Please use the "multi quote" button next time. ~City Kid

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2016, 08:01 PM
I don't know what concentration is but my friend made this mixture that was called a yager bomb or something like that. It was some kind of alcohol mixed with red bull. The first night I drank 4 of them with a bunch of friends but only some of them threw up and the rest were fine. The second time I drank 3 of them with just one of my friends and we both pissed ourselves :(

So you aren't just drinking, you're meeting the definition of binge drinking.

That'll make you piss yourself every single time, and the red bull stresses your kidney's out.

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 08:17 PM
So you aren't just drinking, you're meeting the definition of binge drinking.

That'll make you piss yourself every single time, and the red bull stresses your kidney's out.

How can you accuse me of binge drinking when I've only drank twice in my life and only drank 7 drinks total in my life. if you look at the other thread some people are drinking up to 8-10 drinks at a time. I guess by your definition everyone here is a binge drinker then

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
How can you accuse me of binge drinking when I've only drank twice in my life and only drank 7 drinks total in my life. if you look at the other thread some people are drinking up to 8-10 drinks at a time. I guess by your definition everyone here is a binge drinker then

I'm not accusing you of anything, the definition is set from health class I took from school. If you consume a certain number of drinks within a certain time frame and have a certain body mass index and size which determines metabolism, then that's what you did to your body.

If that's what happened it helps to answer why you peed, and you also told us you had red bull in what you drank. If that's true that explains why your body's kidneys probably felt strained and therefore produced excess urine.

Quote:

This typically happens when men consume 5 or more drinks, and when women consume 4 or more drinks, in about 2 hours. Most people who binge drink are not alcohol dependent. One in six U.S. adults binge drinks about four times a month, consuming about eight drinks per binge.Oct 16, 2015

-Center for Disease Control of the USA.

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 08:37 PM
I'm not accusing you of anything, the definition is set from health class I took from school. If you consume a certain number of drinks within a certain time frame and have a certain body mass index and size which determines metabolism, then that's what you did to your body.

If that's what happened it helps to answer why you peed, and you also told us you had red bull in what you drank. If that's true that explains why your body's kidneys probably felt strained and therefore produced excess urine.

Quote:

This typically happens when men consume 5 or more drinks, and when women consume 4 or more drinks, in about 2 hours. Most people who binge drink are not alcohol dependent. One in six U.S. adults binge drinks about four times a month, consuming about eight drinks per binge.Oct 16, 2015

-Center for Disease Control of the USA.

well that's funny. on the first night it took me about 3-4 hours to finish 4 drinks. I wasn't just sitting there drinking non stop. I was talking and having fun with my friends. The second time I had less than 4 drinks so that doesnt even qualify. but feel free to jump to more conclusions about me so you can use those terms you learned in health class. oh and news flash, i took health class as a freshman last year too. i know what binge drinking is and its not what i did.

Uniquemind
August 24th, 2016, 08:42 PM
well that's funny. on the first night it took me about 3-4 hours to finish 4 drinks. I wasn't just sitting there drinking non stop. I was talking and having fun with my friends. The second time I had less than 4 drinks so that doesnt even qualify. but feel free to jump to more conclusions about me so you can use those terms you learned in health class. oh and news flash, i took health class as a freshman last year too. i know what binge drinking is and its not what i did.

Then you didn't binge drink and my earlier post does not apply.

But also note I never did attach the concept of binge drinking to any attack on your sense of character, you are inferring that as well.

Flapjack
August 24th, 2016, 10:00 PM
I pissed myself again...
Then you need to stop buddy. Getting that drunk once is okay buddy but doing it again isn't, you should know not to go that far from the first time. Why do you drink so much anyway?

Dalcourt
August 24th, 2016, 10:06 PM
yeah luckily no one knows yet. the first time they took me home and I peed myself alone in my bedroom. The second time my friend passed out in her room while I passed out in the backyard. I was wearing a bikini so you couldn't really tell.

Lol till now, but if you not learn to control yourself it could ge really embarrassing.
I know a great deal of guys who think it's hilarious to take pics or videos of others at parties when they are drunk and share them practically with our whole school. Not always funny for the "victim"...just saying.

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Then you need to stop buddy. Getting that drunk once is okay buddy but doing it again isn't, you should know not to go that far from the first time. Why do you drink so much anyway?

As for your other advice and question, they have been respectively already put to use and answered if you bothered reading my previous posts. (I know it's a lot to read lol) I did learn from my first time drinking and did not go as far as the first time by lowering my drinks from 4 to 3. Obviously 3 was still too much so if there is a next time, I'll stop at 2 and see what happens. And as for the "Why do I drink so much?", you're just being melodramatic. I've already stated that those two times were the only times I've tried alcohol in my entire life. If 2 is "so much" then I must have an eating problem because I eat 3 meals a day, every day.

Lol till now, but if you not learn to control yourself it could ge really embarrassing.
I know a great deal of guys who think it's hilarious to take pics or videos of others at parties when they are drunk and share them practically with our whole school. Not always funny for the "victim"...just saying.

Agreed. There are also much worse things that can happen, like getting raped. Which is why I only tried drinking with a few of my girls, who also happen to be my most trusted friends.

Posts merged. Please use the "multi quote" button next time. ~City Kid

Flapjack
August 24th, 2016, 11:01 PM
As for your other advice and question, they have been respectively already put to use and answered if you bothered reading my previous posts. (I know it's a lot to read lol) I did learn from my first time drinking and did not go as far as the first time by lowering my drinks from 4 to 3. Obviously 3 was still too much so if there is a next time, I'll stop at 2 and see what happens. And as for the "Why do I drink so much?", you're just being melodramatic. I've already stated that those two times were the only times I've tried alcohol in my entire life. If 2 is "so much" then I must have an eating problem because I eat 3 meals a day, every day.
I am just trying to be helpful buddy!! What is the drink you're drinking? Maybe try drinking one weaker drink and building your way up!! I wouldn't normally recommend that buddy but it is the best way to avoid doing it again :) Drinking to the point of passing out is not responsible whether it is binge drinking or what. Where are you even getting alcohol from at 14?

Regina
August 24th, 2016, 11:14 PM
I am just trying to be helpful buddy!! What is the drink you're drinking? Maybe try drinking one weaker drink and building your way up!! I wouldn't normally recommend that buddy but it is the best way to avoid doing it again :) Drinking to the point of passing out is not responsible whether it is binge drinking or what. Where are you even getting alcohol from at 14?

lol you should really read the previous posts which will help answer some of your questions like what kind of drink I had. As for how anyone our age getting alcohol... we're in socal and bored rich kids... pretty much everyone has access to alcohol if they wanted it.

Dalcourt
August 24th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Agreed. There are also much worse things that can happen, like getting raped. Which is why I only tried drinking with a few of my girls, who also happen to be my most trusted friends.

Yeah...it's good to do it just among your girls then.
As yeah it can be dangerous to get too drunk...I passed out from drinking too much back in July, too. It happens rarely but it does, lol.
I used to think if I you know kinda train I could drink more but this just worked to a certain degree. As I'm way shorter and weight way less as most of the guys I hang out with I can never drink as much as them.
But I have learnt to read my body...so now I usually know how much I can drink without passing out. Doesn't always work, tough...but as a whole I know when to stop.
Well I don't advise you to do this kind of training of course as I don't think it's healthy but you have to get to know your bodily reactions.

And I just thought of something else the way your body reacts can also depend on what you drink. For me whenever I drink something containing anything like sparkling wine / champagne style stuff I get drink immediately same goes for everything mixed with some kind of energy drinks...I get drunk very fast and it's highly likely I pass out.
You talked about drinking jaeger bombs or did I read this wrong? This is red bull and jaegermeister...so maybe it's the same for you. I read somewhere that alcohol mixed with energy drinks is quite dangerous anyway. So maybe some other type of drink would be better for you??

nebula
August 25th, 2016, 12:00 AM
Basically jagerbombs aren't a good starter drink for anyone especially at 14 xD as Flapjack said, start with something weak like alcopops and then work your way up. You're constantly pissing yourself because either your liver/bladder can't take the large excess amount of alcohol being produced and can't actually absorb it in the blood so it's just getting rid of it. Well I guess you're not throwing it up at least. That one's a little less pretty.

katherine stpierre
August 25th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Personally, I don't have an experience of this sort. but I have people saying this. But this would happen when you are fully drunk

City Kid
August 25th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Please stay on topic. Unnecessary fighting is not allowed.
Posts have been deleted/edited.

ImCoolBeans
August 25th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Binge drinking - the consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time.

Binge drinking is the practice of consuming large quantities of alcohol in a single session, usually defined as five or more drinks at one time for a man, or four or more drinks at one time for a woman.

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism defines binge drinking as a pattern of drinking that brings a personís blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to 0.08 grams percent or above. This typically happens when men consume 5 or more drinks, and when women consume 4 or more drinks, in about 2 hours. Most people who binge drink are not alcohol dependent.

Those are a few definitions I found for binge drinking. So yes, you were in fact binge drinking. If you pissed yourself twice in one week, I would say you're definitely overdoing it. I've overdone it more times than I can count, but I've never peed myself or in my bed because I was too drunk. I think you should tone it down a bit -- drinking to the point of peeing yourself clearly isn't a good thing. If you're getting so drunk that you're losing control of your bladder while sleeping, then you're probably risking losing control in other ways too. People do stupid stuff when they're drunk, especially at age 14. Be careful and be smart...

Pika2001
August 27th, 2016, 12:18 PM
When you drink, your body wants to get rid of the alcohol asap, that's why you pee so much when you drink, when you were passed out, you probably still had some alcohol in your system, so as i said earlier, your body wants to get it out quickly, and wen your passed out, the muscles that hold in your pee are relaxed, that's why you pissed yourself.

To avoid pissing yourself during sleep, try to pee as much as possible before you sleep.

by the way your only 14, you shouldn't be drinking at this age, alcohol can permanently harm the developing brain.

I hope this helped.:yeah: