PDA

View Full Version : Human sacrifice ritual staged at the CERN particle physics laboratory

candorgen
August 20th, 2016, 07:13 PM
This is one of the more strange events I've heard about.

Eccentric artistic expression meets eccentric scientific expression, perhaps?

Here are some links which will do the talking:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html

http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/news/2016/08/cern-human-sacrifice-near-large-hadron-collider-was-work-fiction

The year is long and many mysteries await us.

Flapjack
August 20th, 2016, 07:43 PM
I honestly don't get the point? Is it a political statement or a prank? Maybe religious fruit loops are comparing them to Satanists? If it's a prank it's not funny.

candorgen
August 20th, 2016, 07:56 PM
I honestly don't get the point? Is it a political statement or a prank? Maybe religious fruit loops are comparing them to Satanists? If it's a prank it's not funny.

This is why I said that Trump's sudden campaign change is the second most bizarre event I know of in the past week.

I'm looking forward to reading where this investigation leads. It was funny to hear CERN officially comment that some of their scientists have humour which "can go too far".

SethfromMI
August 20th, 2016, 08:00 PM
there are some very...interesting theories regarding CERN, though since they are indeed theories, while I am not going to get too deeply in to them, stories like this (real or made up) do not surprise me

Voice_Of_Unreason
August 20th, 2016, 08:08 PM

Do you have to take everything into politics and anti-religion speeches? This is just a case of that "Really?!" sort of news. Lighten up, I found the video oddly fascinating, I like odd news.

I agree, I would be interested to know the reasoning behind the spectacle. It may just be scientists with too much free time, or something much, much worse...

Flapjack
August 20th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Do you have to take everything into politics and anti-religion speeches? This is just a case of that "Really?!" sort of news. Lighten up, I found the video oddly fascinating, I like odd news.

I agree, I would be interested to know the reasoning behind the spectacle. It may just be scientists with too much free time, or something much, much worse...
I did say in that post it could have just been a prank but it could also be a protest :P I doubt it is the scientists but I have met some very eccentric scientists in my time sooo maybe xD

lliam
August 21st, 2016, 01:48 AM
Imo a black mass on the CERN area is a sign of intellectual bond with the cosmos. Should be done more often.

phuckphace
August 21st, 2016, 03:28 AM
John Titor (me) has foreseen that a sacrifice of globalist blood is the only way to avert a disasterous future

dxcxdzv
August 21st, 2016, 09:03 AM
LOL, when you realize that quantifying general relativity is way fucking harder than you expected so you start making pranks in one of the greatest scientific institutions in the world.

Dalcourt
August 21st, 2016, 09:09 AM
Really weird

candorgen
August 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM
there are some very...interesting theories regarding CERN, though since they are indeed theories, while I am not going to get too deeply in to them, stories like this (real or made up) do not surprise me

You can go lightly into them, by all means I am open to hearing about them (no sarcasm intended!).

Imo a black mass on the CERN area is a sign of intellectual bond with the cosmos. Should be done more often.

Yes. :D
I like it.

John Titor (me) has foreseen that a sacrifice of globalist blood is the only way to avert a disasterous future

I kinda lost the confidence in him when WWIII and an Olympic hiatus didn't happen though... oh well.

Flapjack
August 24th, 2016, 04:52 PM
Did they find out why they done this?

SethfromMI
August 24th, 2016, 05:10 PM
You can go lightly into them, by all means I am open to hearing about them (no sarcasm intended!).

some people think CERN will have a part in the Biblical end time events, particularly helping in the antichrist/when satan dwells within Him. along with that, CERN, being a nuclear facility, could possibly be used to trigger events which could lead to some catastrophic devastation, which again could help push us closer to the end times described in the Bible.

Now I do believe in the Bible. whether or not CERN will have anything to do with it, I am not really sure at all either way.

I would post links and stuff, but whether or not one would consider them credible, would be based on how much stock they put into it

lliam
August 24th, 2016, 06:18 PM
I also have a prophecy:

One day CERN will produce a black hole. On this day President Donald Trump (USA) and German Queen Angela I. will be there too. Both are sucked from the black hole and spit out into hell. And Satan will perceive this as punishment of Jachve.

Before it collapses again, the BH absorbs the EU including the UK and Ireland. All of it will be teleported into another universe or dimension, which will be heaven for the EU and hell for Great Britain ... apart from the Scottish and Irish.

That will be called the EU's revenge for Brexit.

And that was the meaning of this ritual on the CERN grounds.

candorgen
August 24th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Did they find out why they done this?

No news on it yet, but it's highly expected to be staff members within the premises.

some people think CERN will have a part in the Biblical end time events, particularly helping in the antichrist/when satan dwells within Him. along with that, CERN, being a nuclear facility, could possibly be used to trigger events which could lead to some catastrophic devastation, which again could help push us closer to the end times described in the Bible.

Now I do believe in the Bible. whether or not CERN will have anything to do with it, I am not really sure at all either way.

I would post links and stuff, but whether or not one would consider them credible, would be based on how much stock they put into it

I'd give them the respect of connecting ideas to known things about CERN's abilities if I could. The claims that the accelerator can produce black holes which will destroy the Earth are highly exaggerated - it is quite unlikely that even a virtual quantum-scale black hole would be made, and such a black hole would evaporate almost immediately anyway.

I'm guessing that the black hole stuff is where the idea connects CERN to biblical end times.

As for if CERN is playing God or something similar (not making reference to the Higgs Boson this time - a sensationalist media mistake), arguably so, depending on what view you want to take.

BlackParadePixie
August 24th, 2016, 08:32 PM
weird

SethfromMI
August 27th, 2016, 02:30 PM
No news on it yet, but it's highly expected to be staff members within the premises.

I'd give them the respect of connecting ideas to known things about CERN's abilities if I could. The claims that the accelerator can produce black holes which will destroy the Earth are highly exaggerated - it is quite unlikely that even a virtual quantum-scale black hole would be made, and such a black hole would evaporate almost immediately anyway.

I'm guessing that the black hole stuff is where the idea connects CERN to biblical end times.

As for if CERN is playing God or something similar (not making reference to the Higgs Boson this time - a sensationalist media mistake), arguably so, depending on what view you want to take.

all fair stuff. I am not sure the Bible describes anything which could be connected to a black hole.

I am personally not putting too much/if any stock into the whole CERN thing. while Ido believe in the Bible, I am not quite convinced CERN will have any part of it at the end of the day

candorgen
August 29th, 2016, 07:44 AM
all fair stuff. I am not sure the Bible describes anything which could be connected to a black hole.

I am personally not putting too much/if any stock into the whole CERN thing. while Ido believe in the Bible, I am not quite convinced CERN will have any part of it at the end of the day

That is good to know.