PDA

View Full Version : Food allergies.

Amethyst Rose
August 19th, 2016, 10:35 PM
What foods are you allergic to?

I'm not allergic to anything, but my sister is allergic to nuts and I know someone who is allergic to bananas and someone to cinnamon.

Flapjack
August 19th, 2016, 10:42 PM
I am allergic to sooo much :') I think the only food I am allergic to is kiwis but I am allergic to so many different chemicals which sucks as I study science :P

Amethyst Rose
August 19th, 2016, 10:59 PM
I am allergic to sooo much :') I think the only food I am allergic to is kiwis but I am allergic to so many different chemicals which sucks as I study science :P

Oh damn that does suck. And I love kiwis :(

Just JT
August 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM

An old school term for pancakes is flapjacks, just kinda weird for me to have both those words in the same thread. Cause I love pancakes.

Back on topic, I'm not allergic to anything I'm aware of but IMO nut alergy has to be the worst. I love nuts and pb&j sandwiches and there's like nuts in almost everything these days

My mom (Ann) is allergic to apples. Can you imagine that? I mean like almost every store baught juice has apple juice in it.

It's hard cause I like apples and we can't have them in the house

Amethyst Rose
August 19th, 2016, 11:28 PM
An old school term for pancakes is flapjacks, just kinda weird for me to have both those words in the same thread. Cause I love pancakes.

Back on topic, I'm not allergic to anything I'm aware of but IMO nut alergy has to be the worst. I love nuts and pb&j sandwiches and there's like nuts in almost everything these days

My mom (Ann) is allergic to apples. Can you imagine that? I mean like almost every store baught juice has apple juice in it.

It's hard cause I like apples and we can't have them in the house

That would be hard. I can relate somewhat, we hardly ever have anything with nuts around here and I love peanut butter!!! We keep it hidden and wash the dishes that it has come in contact with separately.

Just JT
August 19th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Yeah like in school they have the "nut free zone" it's like half the calf, and I wana sit with guys I know and eat pb&j and that sucks...
But I do it, but at home, it's like "Apple sterile zone"!!

Dalcourt
August 20th, 2016, 03:18 AM
I'm allergic to strawberries apart from that nothing that I know of. Just JT that apple allergy your Mom has sucks my friend has it too.

Taint
August 20th, 2016, 06:07 AM
I can't have onion powder, mustard powder and certain other foods as I have kidney issues.

Endeavour
August 20th, 2016, 02:33 PM
I don't have any allergies, but someone at my school is allergic to latex which means noone is meant to have chewing gum (but people do anyway and all the tables in classrooms have gum under them which is absolutely disgusting)

Just JT
August 20th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I don't have any allergies, but someone at my school is allergic to latex which means noone is meant to have chewing gum (but people do anyway and all the tables in classrooms have gum under them which is absolutely disgusting)

Is there latex in gum?

Barbara.
August 20th, 2016, 02:56 PM
The only allergies i have is not a food allergy but a drug allergy. I can't take aspirin or anything with aspirin in it. Ibuprofen is basically the something.

Endeavour
August 20th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Is there latex in gum?
Apparently so - I found this online "Chewing gum is a sweetened, flavored confection composed primarily of latex, both natural and artificial."

Just JT
August 20th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Apparently so - I found this online "Chewing gum is a sweetened, flavored confection composed primarily of latex, both natural and artificial."

No shit?!
I heard of people with latex alergies not able to be around latex paint, but gum?
That sucks

Amethyst Rose
August 20th, 2016, 05:16 PM

I've heard this before, allergic to latex is new on me though.

everlong
August 20th, 2016, 08:57 PM
No food allergies. I'm allergic to some medicine but that's it.

Abyssal Echo
August 20th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I'm allergic to pork and a bunch of chemicals used as preservatives in most processed foods.

Sublime Demonz
August 20th, 2016, 11:44 PM
I'm allergic to red hot dogs. It's kind of annoying because technically what creates the reaction is the dye, so everyone assumes I'm allergic to everything with red dye. This is absolutely not true. I can eat/drink almost anything with red dye except for red hot dogs.