PDA

View Full Version : Talking

Forever Imperfect
August 18th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Is there anyone that I can talk to now?

I don't think I'm in a good place and I'm a little worried I might make a mistake.

Flapjack
August 18th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Heyyy you can always talk to me if you need someone to talk to buddy :)

Forever Imperfect
August 18th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Heyyy you can always talk to me if you need someone to talk to buddy :)

I'm not sure how, I don't think I can private message :s

Flapjack
August 18th, 2016, 05:14 PM
I'm not sure how, I don't think I can private message :s
Well you could talk to me here, send me a VM or go get 100 posts :P

Forever Imperfect
August 18th, 2016, 05:21 PM
I know this is going to sound stupid but I just feel like everything in my body is weighing me down, like even my eyes feel heavy. It's like there is this weight on my chest and everytime I breath I feel like I'm either gonna burst into tear or break. The last time I felt like this I ended up hurting myself and I know I wanna do it again but the rational part of my mind won't let me and it's like I'm being torn in half.

devotionnel
August 18th, 2016, 05:24 PM
If you wanted to connect to someone instantly, you could connect with one of the Listeners at 7 Cups of Tea (www.7cups.com/) so you don't have to wait for 100 posts on here. Just a suggestion... they have been helpful for me in the past :)

Forever Imperfect
August 18th, 2016, 05:35 PM
If you wanted to connect to someone instantly, you could connect with one of the Listeners at 7 Cups of Tea (www.7cups.com/) so you don't have to wait for 100 posts on here. Just a suggestion... they have been helpful for me in the past :)

I just get really nervous at the thought of talking to people, I'd rather type, I know it's stupid.

devotionnel
August 18th, 2016, 05:38 PM
I just get really nervous at the thought of talking to people, I'd rather type, I know it's stupid.

Oh, it's not physically talking :) You type to them kind of like on an Instant Messaging interface. It's not intrusive at all :)

Flapjack
August 18th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I know this is going to sound stupid but I just feel like everything in my body is weighing me down, like even my eyes feel heavy. It's like there is this weight on my chest and everytime I breath I feel like I'm either gonna burst into tear or break. The last time I felt like this I ended up hurting myself and I know I wanna do it again but the rational part of my mind won't let me and it's like I'm being torn in half.
Please don't hurt yourself :) Do you know why you are feeling like this? Has anything happened?

Forever Imperfect
August 18th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Somethings but it's nothing I can help, and I just don't know anymore

Just JT
August 18th, 2016, 06:56 PM
I know it's pretty personal, but if you open the door a bit, we'll be able to understand what's going on more, and maybe she'd some light.
I know that's not easy, but you seem to wana talk about it here somehow

jamie_n5
August 20th, 2016, 03:55 PM
We are all here for you. You sound like you are in deep depression.

Just JT
August 20th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Is there anyone that I can talk to now?

I don't think I'm in a good place and I'm a little worried I might make a mistake.

How are you doing today?

xXoblivionXx
August 21st, 2016, 10:59 PM
sending love your way :hug:

Joe45x
August 26th, 2016, 05:37 PM
sending love your way :hug:

^^^

We're all here for you, anything you need , talk to us.

Godsdaughter
October 21st, 2016, 04:03 PM
You can always talk to me :)