PDA

View Full Version : New Metallica album hype train

Faith Collapsing
August 18th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Sooo, it was just announced today that the bay area bone-breakers' 11th album would be released in November and it would be called "Hardwired...to self-destruct" The album cover was released (meh) and a titular single was also released (holy shit this is good). Any opinions from fellow Metallica-heads on this incredible news? (Personally, I think it's going to be fantastic. It's a double album with apparently massive song lengths for maximum riffs and solos)

Leprous
August 18th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Well I'll give it a listen when it comes out. Not a huge fan buuut I mean it's metal kinda have to xD. Way more hyped for the NIN, Manson and Korn albums coming up but this should also be a nice listen.

Phosphene
August 18th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I'm not a big fan of theirs but I like a few of their songs, might give it a listen.

bougainvillea
August 18th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Not a massive fan of Metallica myself, but I know some people who will be so hyped for this.

City Kid
August 26th, 2016, 08:16 AM
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not really hyped to be honest.

Emerald Dream
August 26th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I'll probably at least preview it or listen to it somewhere online, but I doubt I'll buy it. I'm sure it will be a big seller, just on the band name alone.

ImCoolBeans
August 27th, 2016, 12:08 PM
I actually heard the new single on my drive home last night. It was pretty good, not gonna be my jam but it's pretty heavy even for Meteallica.

Darkslidex7
September 5th, 2016, 06:08 PM
I am waiting for that cd sooo much as well as the upcoming Korn CD

Hyper
September 19th, 2016, 06:34 PM
News to me, haven't heard anything yet... Since I'm going to sleep I'll listen to it tomorrow

I'll dream that James got a hearing aid and that the mix wont be f******** with a railroad spike like the last 2-3 albums.

Phosphene
September 19th, 2016, 10:30 PM
I heard that new song--Hard Wired I believe it's called--and didn't think much of it, but that's just me.

AJLEO
September 22nd, 2016, 10:25 PM
News to me