PDA

View Full Version : rly confused

ravioli
August 17th, 2016, 05:42 PM
i hope this doesnt sound too stupid :') but anyway ive always thought i was straight bc ive only had crushes on guys but now that i started thinking about it i dont rly know...
in elementary school i rly liked this girl but idk if it was a crush or if i just looked up to her or something?
in middle school my friends got me into anime and i turned into a perv;;; like i used to watch yuri on incognito and draw these nasty pictures it was horrible
its rly weird bc i feel like girls can turn me on but guys dont but ive never liked a girl like that? maybe its just bc i never met anyone or maybe i cant??? idk sorry if i seems like im making something out of nothing but i just need someone elses opinion lol :,)

Flapjack
August 17th, 2016, 05:54 PM
It sounds like you might be gay :)

jamie_n5
August 17th, 2016, 07:13 PM
You don't state your age so I don't know where you are in puberty or anything. You probably are just more curious than anything. I knew I was gay for sure between 12-13. If you are gay you will know it in your heart.

Dalcourt
August 17th, 2016, 08:23 PM
During puberty it's quite normal to feel confused about your sexuality. it's the time to experiment and test what you want...so don't worry too much.

devotionnel
August 18th, 2016, 06:24 AM
You could just be confused about your sexuality... It's not uncommon. Unless you know for sure you're not straight

AmyUK
August 30th, 2016, 10:41 PM
I agree that st the moment you're probably confused a bit. Odd as it may sound, try and have fun with it :) enjoy the feelings you have and use it to explore avenues you might otherwise not. :)

JHardy9
August 31st, 2016, 04:35 PM
your probably gay

SeansLittleBro
September 25th, 2016, 01:28 PM
I feel somewhat the same way. I've had a crush on my best friend for years but feel it has gone beyond just a crush at my age. I know that I really like him in more than just a friend way.

Amethyst Rose
September 25th, 2016, 04:03 PM
During puberty you are undergoing so many changes, it's quite normal to be confused about your sexuality. I agree with what others have said - just experiment and see what you like. You are the only one who can determine your sexuality, and there is no right or wrong way to be so just think of it as discovering yourself, don't stress.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 25th, 2016, 10:47 PM
During puberty you are undergoing so many changes, it's quite normal to be confused about your sexuality. I agree with what others have said - just experiment and see what you like. You are the only one who can determine your sexuality, and there is no right or wrong way to be so just think of it as discovering yourself, don't stress.

Good advice I agree totally :) X

Trevorkid
September 29th, 2016, 04:02 PM
i hope this doesnt sound too stupid :') but anyway ive always thought i was straight bc ive only had crushes on guys but now that i started thinking about it i dont rly know...
in elementary school i rly liked this girl but idk if it was a crush or if i just looked up to her or something?
in middle school my friends got me into anime and i turned into a perv;;; like i used to watch yuri on incognito and draw these nasty pictures it was horrible
its rly weird bc i feel like girls can turn me on but guys dont but ive never liked a girl like that? maybe its just bc i never met anyone or maybe i cant??? idk sorry if i seems like im making something out of nothing but i just need someone elses opinion lol :,)

You might just be curious. Nothing wrong with exploring that. Either way it's cool.