PDA

View Full Version : What hair products do you use?

PinkFloyd
August 17th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I have tried out many, many hair gels, putties, and even sprays, but American Crew Defining Paste is the best in my opinion. I like it because it holds my thick hair together really well.

Phosphene
August 17th, 2016, 04:44 PM
I don't like to use many products on my hair. Infusium Hair Vitamins and Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream is pretty much it. My hair is curly and they keep it from getting dry and also help with tangles.

Edit: and two-in-one Panteen shampoo and conditioner.

Barbara.
August 17th, 2016, 04:53 PM
I use suave with conditioner mostly i find it works best for my long hair to keep it shiny and tangle free.

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Wella Brilliance shampoo and conditioner
Oribes styling crem¨¨ to moisturize my hair
Oribe maximista thickening spray for their appearance
Then sometimes I use different types to nourish my curly hair .

everlong
August 17th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Just shampoo and conditioner. I could probably use some more products, my hair is a bitch. It's often thick and curly and disgusting but sometimes I can tame it.

Dalcourt
August 17th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Just some random shampoo and conditioner.
If my hair is really bad I use coconut oil...

Valentine_
August 18th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Random shampoo and hair spray. I often use Head & Shoulders shampoos.

nebula
August 18th, 2016, 05:37 AM
Hydrating shampoo, lightening and damage repair conditioner.
Heat protectant spray
Frizz serum
Essential oils serum

Babs
August 18th, 2016, 08:28 PM
OGX shampoo. I stopped using conditioner because it made my hair feel greasy; in lieu of that I mix a wee bit of coconut oil in my shampoo. Besides that, I don't typically use any hair products. They always seem to make matters worse. Maybe I just don't know how to do my hair.

Iri_dium
August 27th, 2016, 03:11 PM
I don't like to use many products on my hair. Infusium Hair Vitamins and Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioning cream is pretty much it. My hair is curly and they keep it from getting dry and also help with tangles.

Edit: and two-in-one Panteen shampoo and conditioner.

I'm almost the same :) Not a fan of different cosmetic brands at all, maybe except some Oriflame production :) I just tried rather many professional shampoos and conditioners and no one of them was really good for my hair as it was with the pure natural cosmetics :) It's the best for usual care and the restoring of hair, in my case it was very important after several bleachings and dyeings for making such bright colours http://hairstylezz.com/best-violet-hair-color-ideas/13/ on my head :D:P
Sometimes I also make masks from the coconut and the argan oils :)

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0783/9551/products/Argan-Oil.jpg?v=1455099848

Phosphene
August 27th, 2016, 04:37 PM
I'm almost the same :) Not a fan of different cosmetic brands at all, maybe except some Oriflame production :) I just tried rather many professional shampoos and conditioners and no one of them was really good for my hair as it was with the pure natural cosmetics :) It's the best for usual care and the restoring of hair, in my case it was very important after several bleachings and dyeings for making such bright colours http://hairstylezz.com/best-violet-hair-color-ideas/13/ on my head :D:P
Sometimes I also make masks from the coconut and the argan oils :)

image (http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0783/9551/products/Argan-Oil.jpg?v=1455099848)

Nice! I've never done any type of hair masks, I've heard coconut and argan oil is good for hair though. I keep toying with the idea of putting colors in my hair but I don't want to dry it out. At one point I wanted to put a shade from the red/purple palette in a few inches on the ends (my hair is dark brown), that way it would grow out after a while and not dry out the length, but I never did it.

Melodic
August 27th, 2016, 05:18 PM
For 16 years of my life, I used to use a simple quarter sized amount of Fructis Shampoo and Condtioner. Because of how curly my hair has became over the last year, I have to used a lot more hair products.

Shampoo/Conditoner: Olive Oil
Option One: Olive Oil Leave in Conditioner
Option Two: Detangler
Dry Shampoo (when my hair decides to be funky)

Iri_dium
August 30th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Nice! I've never done any type of hair masks, I've heard coconut and argan oil is good for hair though. I keep toying with the idea of putting colors in my hair but I don't want to dry it out. At one point I wanted to put a shade from the red/purple palette in a few inches on the ends (my hair is dark brown), that way it would grow out after a while and not dry out the length, but I never did it.

That's a cool idea too! I'm thinking about the same while I'm growing my hair again :)

Madison519
September 6th, 2016, 11:03 AM
I use organix shampoos and conditioners, and sometimes a biolage mousse. I have long straight hair, so it's easy to are care of as long as it doesn't get tangled.