PDA

View Full Version : Bi curious or...?

Doc. Maestro
August 17th, 2016, 06:47 AM
I'm curious as to my feelings, and I wonder if there's any categorization that can be applies to it.

I'm completely attracted to girls: sexually, romantically, whatever.

When it comes to guys, I do not see them romantically in any way, I could never imagine myself living a life in a homosexual relationship. However, particularly with boys that look certain ways (normally thin, and even more so if feminine), I do find myself somewhat sexually attracted, and sometimes quite turned on by the prospect of sex with another boy.

However, the depiction I always have is me being the more masculine of the pair, and I cannot fathom taking anal myself. This seems to mainly be the case with more feminine guys as I say, though there are some exceptions (such as a guy who isn't quite feminine that I know, but he's an athletic thin), so I don't know if this is just a fetish or something. I also have a particular sexual attraction towards boyish girls, though my romantic attraction towards all girls is pretty much equal.

Let me know what you think, also thanks for reading my first post in this part of the forum :)

Desynchronized
August 17th, 2016, 07:00 AM
You are maybe bi curious. Or straight. Tho whatever you sexual orientation is you are completely fine.

Just JT
August 17th, 2016, 07:16 AM
I think your feelings are pretty normal and common. The thing I think about is that we're all pretty young and puberty does all that weird hormone feeling horny when the wind blows thing and is really confusing sometimes.

Anyways, being attracted romantically to girls as well as sexually with girls and boys isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think guys look at sex very differently than girls do, neither one being wrong. I think guys have the ability to do sexual things together, and not have the emotion "bond" that is more common with women. Doesn't mean it doesn't or can't happen, thinkmits more like "hey lets get off, then back to the game no big deal right?" Kinda thing.

Same sex has been happening for years, the type and kind is just a preference is all. My advise to you is to try not to get hung up on a label. Just roll with your instincts and enjoy the ride. Between the start and the finish you'll hopefully experienced all you desire, AND found the one to settle down with and be happy. Whatever that means.

Flapjack
August 17th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Sexuality is a spectrum my friend!! You might be 98% straight with only a lil gay :)

zack.zack
August 17th, 2016, 09:28 AM
sounds like a case of bi curious to me. Even though I am gay, I kinda have a bi curious nature too because i find some boyish looking girls attractive as well, but could never see myself in a relationship with one.

City Kid
August 17th, 2016, 04:58 PM
The correct term for what you're experiencing would be "heteroromantic bisexual".
That being said, I'm not a big fan of these labels. Who knows what kind of amazing people you'll meet who will make you question what you said about not being able to imagine yourself having a relationship with a guy? Sexuality is fluid, and it's a spectrum, so putting a label that consists of one or two words on it doesn't make much sense to me.
Like a few others have already mentioned, just go with the flow and experiment if you feel like it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying out different things, as long as you're being safe, obviously!

jamie_n5
August 17th, 2016, 07:17 PM
You might just be curious or wondering what it might be like to have sex with or experiment with feminine boys. Also what City Kid said makes a lot of sense too.

Doc. Maestro
August 18th, 2016, 06:35 AM
The correct term for what you're experiencing would be "heteroromantic bisexual".
That being said, I'm not a big fan of these labels. Who knows what kind of amazing people you'll meet who will make you question what you said about not being able to imagine yourself having a relationship with a guy? Sexuality is fluid, and it's a spectrum, so putting a label that consists of one or two words on it doesn't make much sense to me.
Like a few others have already mentioned, just go with the flow and experiment if you feel like it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying out different things, as long as you're being safe, obviously!

Well, something I forgot to mention is that afterwards I get a kind of feeling of disgust, and it's strange. The concept of another man's genitals seems quite unappealing, though oral and anal sex seems like a fantasy I could partake in. After masturbating or something, I kind of get this realization that I just fantasized about guys and I get this disgust as I said, and I'm really confused because it turns me on but at the same time turns me off...?

But yeah, I'm definitely a heteroromantic, and as somebody said I'm probably like 98% straight and 2% gay or something lol

City Kid
August 18th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Well, something I forgot to mention is that afterwards I get a kind of feeling of disgust, and it's strange. The concept of another man's genitals seems quite unappealing, though oral and anal sex seems like a fantasy I could partake in. After masturbating or something, I kind of get this realization that I just fantasized about guys and I get this disgust as I said, and I'm really confused because it turns me on but at the same time turns me off...?

But yeah, I'm definitely a heteroromantic, and as somebody said I'm probably like 98% straight and 2% gay or something lol
It's normal for your fantasies and the things you actually want to experience to be worlds apart. For example, quite a few people have fantasies of getting raped, but none of them would want such a horrible thing to actually happen to them.
That being said, it's also possible that you just need to get used to the idea of having sex with other men. Even though LGBT+ people are a lot more accepted nowadays, we still live in a heteronormative society. Lesbians are also usually more accepted than gay men. It wouldn't surprise me if you had simply built up an inner wall to block out any thoughts that aren't "normal" (hetero). That would explain why you're weirded out by your own desires; you got told that they're something bad so often that you subconsciously started to believe it.

Cool Mojo
September 2nd, 2016, 08:55 PM
Like the above posts said, sexuality is most likely a spectrum. Someone being closer to 50/50 is bisexual for example. I'd say you're 70% straight and 30% gay. Thus, in my opinion, making you straight curious or maybe heteromantic.

pjones
September 3rd, 2016, 06:51 PM
nothing wrong with being curious about a same gender sexual encounter. quite possibly most boys may have the same curiosity. i'm definitely more interested in boys sexually, but am also attracted to girls. feminine boys are less attractive to me than androgynous girls that appear slightly masculine. no idea why, it's just who i am i guess.

Madison519
September 8th, 2016, 08:27 AM
You sound totally normal to me. I would categorize myself as straight, but yeah, I am curious too. And do I have fantasies that include another girl? Yep. And I might act them out if the moment was right.

SeansLittleBro
October 9th, 2016, 04:09 PM
I found myself questioning this last year but I realized I was attracted to guys mostly more masculine although I see myself as a top You just have to try some things and see how it goes nothing wrong with being bi curious or gay curious at all I hink a lot of guys go through some of this as a teen

Reece L
October 12th, 2016, 03:18 PM
I like boys better then girls. I actually thought I'd not be gay. But I actually love it. I actually thought I'd be with a girl. But nope. Im With a boy. Happy

Russell Howard, British comedian supports LGBT! And I think rustle is kinda hot
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e205d1e2216ff12efd8ea8cafe480654/tumblr_mm67whyeO71r6ydj2o4_400.gif

Bull
October 12th, 2016, 04:38 PM
We are what we are. We just need to own it. We all need to live together without put downs. That said at some point in time we must all act on our curiosity or we will forever be curious. Acting on the curiosity helps settle the issue.

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:47 AM
u might be bicurious