PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody wear skintight jeans ?

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 05:51 AM
Hi ! I like wearing skintight clothing ? Does anybody else likes very tight jeans ? Are there special tight t shirts or other clothing too ? Does wearing skintight has any harmful effects ? Thanks for helping .

Dalcourt
August 17th, 2016, 06:18 AM
I sometimes wear skinny jeans however those aren't too tight on me unless I would buy a lil girls size maybe.
I don't think wearing tight stuff is harmful...as long as it's not so tight that you can't breath or it interferes with your blood circulation

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 06:21 AM
I sometimes wear skinny jeans however those aren't too tight on me unless I would buy a lil girls size maybe.
I don't think wearing tight stuff is harmful...as long as it's not so tight that you can't breath or it interferes with your blood circulation

I too have problem finding very tight jeans .

Dalcourt
August 17th, 2016, 06:53 AM
I too have problem finding very tight jeans .

Yeah...that's why I don't bother wearing them.
What size do you need?
For me one of the main probs wigh guy's wear is also that I'm so short...so if I wanna wear tighter stuff I need kid's or girl's wear and I feel I'm getting too old for that.

Just JT
August 17th, 2016, 07:19 AM
No I don't. The only thing I like to wear that tight is like my underwear. I like compression style athletic for known reasons. In the winter it's a long version of tops and bottoms. Very comfortable, but not outer cloths, prefer them fitting just normal is all

devotionnel
August 17th, 2016, 07:23 AM
I usually wear leggings or super skinny (they're a thing :P) jeans, so you could say yes I wear tight clothing. They don't really have any dangerous effects, apart from maybe cutting off circulation if they are way too tight (which they shouldn't be anyway!)

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Oh buddy ! I am very short too . What is your height ? I fit 28 size but if I want too tight , the smallest men's size 26 doesn't seem too tight . Are girls jeans that much more different . I mean are there only few changes or completely different ?
I think I want to wear tighter than this .

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 07:35 AM
I usually wear leggings or super skinny (they're a thing :P) jeans, so you could say yes I wear tight clothing. They don't really have any dangerous effects, apart from maybe cutting off circulation if they are way too tight (which they shouldn't be anyway!)

Actually due to my height and slim waist , generally man's jeans don't give me that tightness feel .

devotionnel
August 17th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Actually due to my height and slim waist , generally man's jeans don't give me that tightness feel .

Have you considered getting jeans tailored so they give you that "feel" ?

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 07:38 AM
Yeah...that's why I don't bother wearing them.
What size do you need?
For me one of the main probs wigh guy's wear is also that I'm so short...so if I wanna wear tighter stuff I need kid's or girl's wear and I feel I'm getting too old for that.

I wear 28 normally and 26 isn't that tight to me , and I can't find men's tight jeans with lower size. What's your height ? I'm barely 5"6

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 07:38 AM
Have you considered getting jeans tailored so they give you that "feel" ?
No I haven't . Thanks for suggestion , maybe a little expensive though .

devotionnel
August 17th, 2016, 07:42 AM
No I haven't . Thanks for suggestion , maybe a little expensive though .

Depends where you go! :) Some places are cheap and cheerful and do the job like you want, but some are more expensive. But it is worth it if you really want the tight jeans :)

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Depends where you go! :) Some places are cheap and cheerful and do the job like you want, but some are more expensive. But it is worth it if you really want the tight jeans :)

Do I have to decide the size myself then ? Without testing it out ?

Flapjack
August 17th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Yeahhh I wear skin tight jeans loads and you can get tops but I don't find them comfortable :)

Dalcourt
August 17th, 2016, 10:14 AM
I wear 28 normally and 26 isn't that tight to me , and I can't find men's tight jeans with lower size. What's your height ? I'm barely 5"6

lolz ma height is like 5'2" or maybe 5'3" since I think I have grow a bit.
And yeah as said before having them tailored is a good idea...do that sometimes too

Amethyst Rose
August 17th, 2016, 10:36 AM
I wear leggings and jeggings but I like my jeans to have a looser fit. As said above it's not harmful unless they're so tight they interfere with blood circulation.

swimjoey1
August 17th, 2016, 10:26 PM
I wear skinny jeans all the time. The only thing I wear tights are my swim jammers and competition under wear. Oh yeah I do have a pair of Nike tights for running in the winter time

Danielle DaniYell
August 17th, 2016, 11:41 PM
I wear skinny jeans all the time. The only thing I wear tights are my swim jammers and competition under wear. Oh yeah I do have a pair of Nike tights for running in the winter time

Are tights really that much tight ? Never tried .

swimjoey1
August 17th, 2016, 11:58 PM
Are tights really that much tight ? Never tried .

Yup..they are tight like second skin.

Danielle DaniYell
August 18th, 2016, 12:56 AM
Yup..they are tight like second skin.

Thanks

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I don't because they make me feel trapped and unable to move hah