PDA

View Full Version : Cargo shorts?

Cadanance00
August 16th, 2016, 03:17 PM
I've got two pairs of cargo shorts that are comfortable only some people told me they're totally out of fashion and are uncool. Now I look on line and see that too. Sis says I can give em to her if I don't want em.

Are they cool or not?

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM
I'm not sure if there "cool" or not but I have some and I know people who wear them. I like them cause of all the pockets you an out stuff in. But that's me

Bmble_B
August 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM
If you still like wearing them keep wearing them, I personally get stuff I like. Idc about "trends"

Amethyst Rose
August 16th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Who cares what's "cool"? Everyone has their own definition of what's cool and what's not. If you like them, wear them and don't care what other people think.

Ben7
August 16th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Not sure about cool since that depends on each person but I have a pair of them and I like them fairly well, I wear them often.

Cadanance00
August 16th, 2016, 03:38 PM
At least I've got company.

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 04:34 PM
At least I've got company.

Well yeah, I mean if there not popular or cool don't mean people don't wear them at all, I'm there I like them

Dalcourt
August 16th, 2016, 09:24 PM
I see people wearing them a lot in some places here...I dunno if it's cool fashion style but as long as one feels comfortable I don't see a problem with it.

Cadanance00
August 16th, 2016, 11:36 PM
My sis says I'm so insecure all somebody has to do is tell me my pants aren't cool to get me going.

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Think she might be right.....this the same sister that had your jeans not to long ago?

Cadanance00 I'm Not trying to rub it in if it is but there seems to be some consistency with your taste in clothing and your sisters taste if clothing to

I'm just wondering who the 1 person who voted cool was
Just curious is all

lyhom
August 16th, 2016, 11:53 PM
who cares lmao

if you like wearing them you like wearing them

Jericho14
August 17th, 2016, 03:14 AM
Just wear them if you want to...Should be no problem

Flapjack
August 17th, 2016, 09:00 AM
I believe they're out of fashion buddy but you wear what you want to!!:)

zack.zack
August 17th, 2016, 09:34 AM
I have cargo shorts and I have seen a lot of people wearing them, so I dont know if they are "in" or not, but I wear them nonetheless because I like them and I can make them look good. Hahaha

Cadanance00
August 17th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Think she might be right.....this the same sister that had your jeans not to long ago?

Cadanance00 I'm Not trying to rub it in if it is but there seems to be some consistency with your taste in clothing and your sisters taste if clothing to

I'm just wondering who the 1 person who voted cool was
Just curious is all

Yeah, I gave her my best jeans cuz she was wearing them so much, now she doesn't pester me about it. She used to try to do anything I did like climb trees and go on bike rides and she still likes a lot of the things I do. People who don't know us think we're bf/gf.

pjones
August 18th, 2016, 01:23 PM
I've got two pairs of cargo shorts that are comfortable only some people told me they're totally out of fashion and are uncool. Now I look on line and see that too. Sis says I can give em to her if I don't want em.

Are they cool or not?

i think your sis wants free shorts!
wear what you like. i still have a pair that i wear

Cadanance00
August 18th, 2016, 01:56 PM
i think your sis wants free shorts!
wear what you like. i still have a pair that i wear

This is entirely possible. She borrows my clothes without asking (okay with me until I look for something I need, and then I usually know where to find it). She's quite blunt about asking me to give her stuff. I ask her why she wants my things instead of getting her own. She says, "Because they're yours." Cute but frustrating.

pjones
August 18th, 2016, 01:58 PM
This is entirely possible. She borrows my clothes without asking (okay with me until I look for something I need, and then I usually know where to find it). She's quite blunt about asking me to give her stuff. I ask her why she wants my things instead of getting her own. She says, "Because they're yours." Cute but frustrating.

my brother wears a lot of my clothes. for some reason the week it's my turn to do our laundry it seems so i have a lot more than him to fold and put away... hmmm

Cadanance00
August 18th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Sis asked to borrow one of my T shirts to sleep in & I asked why she didn't use one of her own & she says because it's mine. I said what in the world could that have to do with it & she said because it's bigger and it smells like you. So I sniffed my pit & said you can help yourself to all you want & she said you're gross.

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:09 AM
I don't really like them but it's up to you man

Madison519
September 6th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Not sure if they're in or out. Unless they're frumpy or super baggy, I doubt I'd even take notice.

everlong
September 8th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Personally, I think you should wear them regardless if they're cool. I don't know what clothing is cool and what isn't so I don't know.

jxxx_z
September 13th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Really not a fan lol