PDA

View Full Version : Flagship Phones

Bmble_B
August 16th, 2016, 03:07 PM
If you could own anyone, which would you own? For me it would be the One Plus Three, it's honestly my favorite phone rn

Flapjack
August 16th, 2016, 03:08 PM
galaxy s7

PSDX
August 16th, 2016, 03:40 PM
I donīt like phones, I prefer Tablets. However if I had to chose one it would definitely be the Nexus 6P

Bmble_B
August 16th, 2016, 03:42 PM
I donīt like phones, I prefer Tablets. However if I had to chose one it would definitely be the Nexus 6P

Good choice! That's a great phone, can't wait to see the new nexus later this year

ThisBougieLife
August 16th, 2016, 04:34 PM
The only flagship phone I'm interested in is the iPhone. For lack of a better term, I'm an "Apple fanboy". I've tried Android phones, but I've never found them satisfactory. I'll probably prefer iPhones for a long time to come.

I'll be getting the new iPhone 7 Plus/Pro, whatever they decide to call it. :D

Kyle37
August 16th, 2016, 09:10 PM
All the phones that are coming out recently kinda suck. I would have to go with the galaxy s7 even though the speaker is understandably awful, and the the software experience is more or less dictated by Google. Also the s7 is kinda a big phone, wish they would make it a 4.7" phone.

Rendez-Vous
August 17th, 2016, 05:02 AM
Maybe Xiaomi Mi5, but they are way too easy to break and also there are a lot of spoilages in their production.

I am currently looking for a phone under 150$ that I won't have to change next year because it will either break or will be very uncomfortable for daily-use(like not enough ram/rom). I was looking at Xiaomi Mi4C or Xiaomi Redmi 3S/Pro, but I've red too much posts on forums that they have touch problem, problems with 3g etc. Meizu M3S is strictly connected with Flyme and you can't change it. So I just don't know what should I buy.

Desynchronized
August 17th, 2016, 06:33 AM
Its HTC 10. Thats a great phone. I want it so bad.

PSDX
August 17th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Good choice! That's a great phone, can't wait to see the new nexus later this year

Yea. Me too.:D

Bmble_B
August 17th, 2016, 12:32 PM
The only flagship phone I'm interested in is the iPhone. For lack of a better term, I'm an "Apple fanboy". I've tried Android phones, but I've never found them satisfactory. I'll probably prefer iPhones for a long time to come.

I'll be getting the new iPhone 7 Plus/Pro, whatever they decide to call it. :D

Yeah it's fine! Don't worry I'm not the android fanboy type that simply HATES apple fans xD I never actually owned one before but I think iphones are good phones as well!

Emerald Dream
August 17th, 2016, 12:40 PM
I've been pretty satisfied with my iPhones (since I don't really care about jailbreaking, or that another phone can do things one-zillionth of a second faster) over the past few years, so I guess I would say the newest version. I don't like paying full price, though - so I usually get the next one down from the highest available.

RyderIsAMonster
September 4th, 2016, 09:55 PM
I switch sides every new phone I get. Went from an iPhone 4S to the Oneplus X (Cyanogenmod 13), next will be an iPhone 7 or whatever version is available at the time. I like having the best of both worlds.

mrmee
September 5th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Its HTC 10. Thats a great phone. I want it so bad.

I just got an HTC 10 about a month ago. I researched for hours and found it to be the best one, even if i did have to pay the retail $699.99. I love it though. Much fast, very speakers.

Neeplin
September 14th, 2016, 08:07 AM
I just got a Oneplus 3, simply awesome. Super fast, no lag at all

Miss Ophelia
October 14th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Galaxy for me please.

Flapjack
October 14th, 2016, 03:53 PM
I always buy the phone that came before the current flagship, I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy S6 and it is sooo nice!!! I love picking it up when it is cold, weird I know xD

Uranus
October 14th, 2016, 04:08 PM
I would be very interested in the iPhone 7+ or the new phone by Google known as Pixel which looks amazing and I would bet it would give competition to the Galaxy S7

Uniquemind
October 14th, 2016, 09:07 PM
It seems this generation of phones failed their consumers across the board given their price points.

1. google pixel increased their bezel size, got rid of photo optimization and is $180 more expensive than their former nexus line, which is replaced by pixel. (TLDR: lose features and price hike)

2. Apple iphone 7 and 7+; too similar to 6s phones, no headphone jack, early and isolated reports of overheating, and incompatibility with current apps given software and processor power. (Open and app it immediate crashes).

3. Samsung s7, s7edge, and Note 7 ; major overheating issues, pricey as well, Note 7 discontinued given exploding issues even after replacement phones were passed out, those had problems. Some reports of battery issues with s7 and s7edge too.

I'm just unimpressed all around the board for any phone that's $500 or higher.

Amethyst Rose
October 14th, 2016, 09:18 PM
I'm just unimpressed all around the board for any phone that's $500 or higher.

I agree. "Hey, let's slap a higher price on the semi-successful follow-ups so people think they're getting something better!" Price doesn't necessarily determine quality, people.

eric2001
October 14th, 2016, 09:52 PM
One Plus 4 when it comes out.

DefinitelyNotY
November 2nd, 2016, 08:28 PM
In design.. probably HTC 10, it's just.. beautiful, and the sound it's pretty great.
In almost every other aspect, the Galaxy S7 is almost perfect(except camera)
but im college, so the price is maybe the most important thing, and in that category... the MI5S it's unbeatable(and probably my next smartphone:rolleyes: )

HahaWaitWhat
November 5th, 2016, 12:49 AM
I would love a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, such a good looking phone. I'm quite happy with my Black 7 plus though.