PDA

View Full Version : #pcmasterrace

Bmble_B
August 15th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Anyone here either has or wants a Gaming Pc? Me I want a gaming pc, most likely gonna get an RX 480 to power the graphics.

EuRo
August 15th, 2016, 11:31 PM
openSUSE master race, Windows Scrub.

Meron
August 16th, 2016, 12:07 AM
PC gaming is the shit, shrimp. Why waste money on a console and buy games when you can spend half of that price on a monster-PC that can run it all?

Periphery
August 16th, 2016, 01:42 AM
You can game on consoles?

Flapjack
August 16th, 2016, 05:55 AM
I have a gaming PC :')

Desynchronized
August 16th, 2016, 06:47 AM
I have a semi gaming pc. Enough ram and cpu. It needs a beefy gpu tho. No consoles comes even close to it. Pc is much more comfortable and nice. It is so customizeable. If you want graphics you can tweak the settings and sacrifise a bit of fps and vice versa. I have played ark survival evolved and black ops 3 at my friends console. And it is still shit comparing to my pcs medium-low settings. And console games are so expensive and some are capped at 30 fps with developers saying that it is good for our eyes(i'm serious).lol. You gotta pay a yearly fee to play multiplayer on console. There is no modding support. No VR, no 4k, no star citizen and yandere simulator.
#Pcmasterrace all the way. No way any consoles comes even close to pc.

Periphery
August 16th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Why did the console gamer cross the road?

To render the buildings on the other side.

Flapjack
August 16th, 2016, 08:03 AM

I am fucking done :D:D:D:D:D

Why did the console peasant get sick in the art gallery? -There were too many frames :')

Periphery
August 16th, 2016, 08:08 AM
I am fucking done :D:D:D:D:D

Why did the console peasant get sick in the art gallery? -There were too many frames :')

Savage xD

azure moonstone
August 16th, 2016, 09:18 AM
I don't have a PC that's really built for gaming, but I still play most of my games on PC (and mobile tbh). I have an Xbox360 and a 3ds which I barely use anymore, and I don't really plan on buying any more systems. I can't really justify the cost, and the time that I don't have. I'm on my PC a lot anyways, so I play when I am doing other things. :)

Not really the most hardcore gamer, but I'm still pro-PC over anything else.

everlong
August 16th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I have one of those way too expensive Alienwares. I should've just built one myself.

phuckphace
August 17th, 2016, 04:15 AM

oooooooooooooooh shit

R
E
K
T

Silicate Wielder
August 25th, 2016, 02:48 PM
#PCMasterRace

Why buy a console and a PC when you can just buy a PC that can handle your gaming needs?

My computer runs just about anything I throw at it. but the hardware is becoming dated so I plan on saving up this school year and buying some upgrades.

mrmee
September 5th, 2016, 10:09 PM
I have 2 HP Pavilion G6's and a HP Pavilion 500-267c. Neither are made for games, but both run even Fallout 4 with no problems. GTA V renders faster on the 500-267c, but both will play it.