PDA

View Full Version : A unique hairstyle

Danielle DaniYell
August 15th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Heyyy . I have a little more than shoulder length somewhat curly hair, and I want to do something with them , just make them more interesting . So I need a unique hairstyle which isn't seen on a lot of people , but would not seem out of place .

lemondrop
August 16th, 2016, 02:59 AM
Maybe shave one side? That is kinda unique

Sailor Mars
August 16th, 2016, 03:27 AM
There's plenty of shaved hairstyles, like undercuts and such that you wouldn't need to completely get rid of your length. You could do it together with a bun or something similar.

Dalcourt
August 16th, 2016, 09:44 PM
something along an undercut with a man bun

Danielle DaniYell
August 16th, 2016, 09:47 PM
I thought about doing bun but I heard that it could cause permanent baldness , so ...

Dalcourt
August 18th, 2016, 08:04 AM
I thought about doing bun but I heard that it could cause permanent baldness , so ...

how?

nebula
August 18th, 2016, 08:34 AM

That is very unlikely unless you use rubber bands or make them too tight xD they are completely safe :P

I would recommend an undercut or something similar if you wanted to keep the length

Iri_dium
August 25th, 2016, 05:55 PM
Heyyy . I have a little more than shoulder length somewhat curly hair, and I want to do something with them , just make them more interesting . So I need a unique hairstyle which isn't seen on a lot of people , but would not seem out of place .

Undercuts and shaved sides of the head are always cool and look rather unique in my opinion :) But on the other hand they're very popular in some subcultures and so to be really unique in this case sometimes can be a problem :D
Anyway I think that the best idea is changing the colour into smth unusual like in this gallery for example http://hairstylezz.com/best-colorful-hair-ideas/9/ ;) You can dye only some strands, not the whole head, it'll definetely look cool! :metal:

Man buns look great too, also with adding the shaved sides :rolleyes:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/78/18/90/78189030f354fc986dc9b91f400fb9e1.jpg

Danielle DaniYell
August 28th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Thank you !!! So much choice in your color link ?

Marty24
August 29th, 2016, 02:05 AM
Try Omber.. ;)