PDA

View Full Version : Shrooms

Michael75
August 15th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Has anyone here tried shrooms? Like Liberty Caps?

I've just found out they grow wild here in Ireland, more specifically a 30 second walk down the field from my house. I'm curious as to who has tried it, I have basic knowledge of all the effects and that, but I don't know them in detail.

Cheers!

Also, this post is for educational purposes and I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and will not use this forum to aid me in drug abuse.

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 07:57 PM
I have bit idk the name or kind of anything. It's pretty chill, but not good to do a whole lot IMO

Amethyst Rose
August 15th, 2016, 08:11 PM
I've never had them, so I can't offer any info. Just be careful if you decide to try them! :)

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Yeah I'd be careful about eating wild mushrooms, I know so many look alike and it's a big deal knowing the right from the wrong, and even if they are the wright shrooms, ther could also be the left shrooms and you'll get really sick

Michael75
August 16th, 2016, 06:09 AM
Yeah ive done loads of research, I've seen them before though when I was younger and just never copped on as to what they were. Lol my nanny went to me "See those, they're magic" And I was only like 6 so I legit thought they were magic lmao

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Yeah that's cool, I've done some reading to, wouldn't say research but....alls I know is even people who are like wicked know all,people on shrooms are really nervous about eating wild ones. It's like you only have pictures in books and writer descriptions of what they look like. And if you miss one little who knows what kinda detail cause it looks left and not right it could be bad and get you all fucked up and not in the way you might wana be. But I don't know enough about all that to talk about it. Other than they taste like dog shit lmao!!!

The Faulted
August 16th, 2016, 02:07 PM
If it is a first time psychedelic experience, then shrooms are likely your best bet. If you're gonna go pick some to take then just make sure you are in a positive state of mind, as that will truly play a big role in the kind of trip you have.

Dalcourt
August 17th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Never tried it so can't offer any advice from experience. But from what I get sometimes those experiments go quite wrong.

jamie_n5
August 18th, 2016, 07:37 PM
So are we talking eating mushrooms here or hallucinogenic mushrooms? I like eating mushrooms but don't and won't do any drugs so I wouldn't know anything about that kind.

phuckphace
August 18th, 2016, 08:29 PM
So are we talking eating mushrooms here or hallucinogenic mushrooms? I like eating mushrooms but don't and won't do any drugs so I wouldn't know anything about that kind.

Liberty caps aka Psilocybe semilanceata are hallucinogenic indeed.

the risks should be minimal provided you properly identify the mushrooms (kidney failure is no fun) and you don't overdo it on the amount you eat. if I were you I'd be going over each one several times with a magnifying glass and double-checking against high-resolution pics of Psilocybe just to make sure

jamie_n5
August 18th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Well I wouldn't use them then myself.

Madison78
August 20th, 2016, 02:22 AM
i've never done mushrooms, but i'd like to try them, just to experience it.

Michael75
August 20th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Liberty caps aka Psilocybe semilanceata are hallucinogenic indeed.

the risks should be minimal provided you properly identify the mushrooms (kidney failure is no fun) and you don't overdo it on the amount you eat. if I were you I'd be going over each one several times with a magnifying glass and double-checking against high-resolution pics of Psilocybe just to make sure

That's what I'm planning on doing. Plus, the season for them isn't until late September/October so I'll not be doing anymore hunting until then. I think for my first time I'll take around 15. 20 is average and 10 is threshold, so 15 seems about right :D I bought No Man's Sky yesterday, by fuck is that a game I wanna play on a psychedelic!

Reece L
October 12th, 2016, 01:16 PM
That's what I'm planning on doing. Plus, the season for them isn't until late September/October so I'll not be doing anymore hunting until then. I think for my first time I'll take around 15. 20 is average and 10 is threshold, so 15 seems about right :D I bought No Man's Sky yesterday, by fuck is that a game I wanna play on a psychedelic!

If the mushrooms are goldish, and have a dry, but tiny damp feeling, good.

I once mixed 9 drops of lsd this wasn't weak cheap lsd...was proper acid (1 drop is 10X stronger then shrooms) on mushrooms. I man. Was hallucinating like wild. It felt like hevean, since that lsd isn't connected to your respotory system, like cannabinoids, aka weed, you really can't OD. Since you smoke to much weed,you'd just pass out and wake up...I've done it ALOT lol... unlike cocaime or herione, which stops you breathing if you take to much. As lsd and cannabis don't connect to opiods... I'd say I've smoked and took so much lsd someone who is new, would freak out maybe, lol. I haven't ever had a bad trip. I hav a happy mind. I never thought about evil or dark cht. When on lsd n shrooms, you hallucinatiote everything you think of. So I just keep a good mind and smoke some cannabis when taking tons of lsd, and Shrooms. I'd not recommend doing this...you'll see extra hallucinations, more wild, and extreme. But just keep clam, stay happy the. You'll never have a bad trip. But try at your own risk, man. Lol.

Only bad effect in cannabis is a fast heart rate, which may scare someone with anxiety. As a fast HR can seem scary...not for me tho... Lol...faster the heart rate. Means you got sum strong st! They think there heart gonna drop outta there chest or die. Trust me I've smoked ounces In a day. I'm lucky as my X grows the weed and gives it to me for free.

I'd recommend not doing drugs even cannabis and lsd, as people can have extreme anxiety attacks and can be paralysed to anxiety for ever. But if your like me and have control..,go fukin wild man.

Michael75
October 24th, 2016, 05:44 PM
If the mushrooms are goldish, and have a dry, but tiny damp feeling, good.

I once mixed 9 drops of lsd this wasn't weak cheap lsd...was proper acid (1 drop is 10X stronger then shrooms) on mushrooms. I man. Was hallucinating like wild. It felt like hevean, since that lsd isn't connected to your respotory system, like cannabinoids, aka weed, you really can't OD. Since you smoke to much weed,you'd just pass out and wake up...I've done it ALOT lol... unlike cocaime or herione, which stops you breathing if you take to much. As lsd and cannabis don't connect to opiods... I'd say I've smoked and took so much lsd someone who is new, would freak out maybe, lol. I haven't ever had a bad trip. I hav a happy mind. I never thought about evil or dark cht. When on lsd n shrooms, you hallucinatiote everything you think of. So I just keep a good mind and smoke some cannabis when taking tons of lsd, and Shrooms. I'd not recommend doing this...you'll see extra hallucinations, more wild, and extreme. But just keep clam, stay happy the. You'll never have a bad trip. But try at your own risk, man. Lol.

Only bad effect in cannabis is a fast heart rate, which may scare someone with anxiety. As a fast HR can seem scary...not for me tho... Lol...faster the heart rate. Means you got sum strong st! They think there heart gonna drop outta there chest or die. Trust me I've smoked ounces In a day. I'm lucky as my X grows the weed and gives it to me for free.

I'd recommend not doing drugs even cannabis and lsd, as people can have extreme anxiety attacks and can be paralysed to anxiety for ever. But if your like me and have control..,go fukin wild man.

Yeah funny enough I did shrooms for the first time there last Tuesday. Only took a low dose (14/15) so it was a low enough dose but I still was getting insane closed eye visuals, and shape distortion, not so much colour distortion. I'm off next week for Halloween so I'm gonna take a big dose, say about 25-30 dependant on how many I find!

I don't promote the use of drugs.

Uniquemind
October 25th, 2016, 01:28 AM
A friend of mine tried it, and it triggered a mental illness and he hasn't been the same since.

CosmicNoodle
October 25th, 2016, 11:40 AM
2 ecperianced with shrooms:

1: Epic, couldn't stop laughing, everything seemed to get very, very slow and all of my senses got mixed up, as if I could taste colours. I also got very lost.

2: Incorrect identification of mushroom veriaty, spent 2 days throwing up.

Don't bother.

Cadanance00
October 25th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Haven't seen any around here. Not tried em either, but I think I'd be extremely careful.

Michael75
October 26th, 2016, 05:31 PM
- Update
Found some, tested them throughly and ate about 14/15. Was quite an enjoyable experience. If/when I find more I might take a larger dose during the week (I'm off for Halloween). I doubt I'll experiment with that psychedelic further, just wait to do LSD and DMT when I'm older.

Dames
November 20th, 2016, 07:31 AM
shrroms are fantastic, make sure you dry them out completely before eating them (better for the stomach) and if you do them make sure you are with someone who will be relatively sober or has done them before so they can guide you :)

dude_g
December 11th, 2016, 04:21 PM
I've never tried them