PDA

View Full Version : My friend plays with my nipples

Corvonius
August 15th, 2016, 02:28 PM
So, I have a friend, and as the title says, he likes to play with my nipples. He does so whenever he gets the opportunity. We are both male, and we are both around the same age. As far as I know, he is strait, but now i'm starting to have doubts. So I have a few questions:

-Does this mean he is actually gay/bi?
-If he is, does this mean that he likes me in that way?
-If he does like me like that, what should I do?

p.s. I am bi, and I can see myself liking him.
p.p.s. He does not pinch them, or hurt them in any way.

Thanks Guys!

Flapjack
August 15th, 2016, 03:11 PM
He might just be being silly or maybe he is curious? I'd ask him:)

jamie_n5
August 15th, 2016, 05:13 PM
He could be just fooling around. I don't know about you but if someone plays with my nipples it makes me horny and turns me on. Why don't you ask him why he does that and then you will know for sure? Maybe you can have some fun together.

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Think asking him is the best thing to do. But either way o do t think it makes anyone gay, curious probably but doesn't mean anything. If your enjoying it, go with it.

Corvonius
August 15th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Thanks guys, Ill try to ask him, but i don't know if he will be very open about it. Any ideas on how to ask him?

He could be just fooling around. I don't know about you but if someone plays with my nipples it makes me horny and turns me on. Why don't you ask him why he does that and then you will know for sure? Maybe you can have some fun together.

Ya, i get turned on by it too. But that's one of the reasons that its kind of weird for me. Not that i don't like it. lol

Desynchronized
August 16th, 2016, 04:36 AM
Hey he's just your friend, dont take is serious. As everybody said better go ask him. Maybe hes just playing around.

zack.zack
August 16th, 2016, 02:11 PM
He could just have some kind of nipple fetish and is comfortable enough with you to express it because you are not only his friend, but open to his advances. Does he like it when you play with is nipples? Have you tried? Maybe next time he does it, tell him his doing that is making you horny and if hes going to keep it up, youll have something else for him to play with and see what he says to that. For sure you will find out if hes gay, straight, or curious. Its worked for me. Hahaha

Corvonius
August 16th, 2016, 04:58 PM
He could just have some kind of nipple fetish and is comfortable enough with you to express it because you are not only his friend, but open to his advances. Does he like it when you play with is nipples? Have you tried? Maybe next time he does it, tell him his doing that is making you horny and if hes going to keep it up, youll have something else for him to play with and see what he says to that. For sure you will find out if hes gay, straight, or curious. Its worked for me. Hahaha

LOL No i haven't tried. I don't know if i'm ready for anything more sexual though. It would be hilarious to see what he says though. XD

zack.zack
August 17th, 2016, 09:25 AM
LOL No i haven't tried. I don't know if i'm ready for anything more sexual though. It would be hilarious to see what he says though. XD

well, youll never know until you try..hahaha

ska8er
August 20th, 2016, 04:55 PM
I would say he is curious but he wants to make
u feel good and in that way he is pleasing himself.
He might b leaning toward Bi but the only thing that
I would do is just go along with it. My best friend when
he is giving me a Brojob likes to get my nipples hard.

pjones
August 21st, 2016, 02:29 PM
he could be bi, gay or straight and wants to try something sexual with a guy.
if you don't like tell him. if you do like, tell him and if you're willing, offer to go further with him if he wants to. i like when my friend plays with mine