PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality

presh jasper
August 15th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Am a twin my twin is gay am straight and we jerk off together ,3 day ago he experimented with sex with me , meaning he talked me to have sex with him , and i did twice. Does dis mean am gay? And have u experimented with a gay guy ? If u have hw old where u? What was ur reaction later ? Cuz i feel guilty even if it was my twin.

Chris298
August 15th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Well I guess it depends on if you like girls and guys or just guys, I mean no hurry labeling yourself yet, nothing wrong with experimenting, although I dont know if it is really good to be having sex with your brother. I am straight and want to marry a girl someday but I would still be open to doing stuff with guys, except for butt stuff lol.

LiveLifePreppy
August 15th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I myself have not experimented with anyone but I feel like there is nothing wrong with wanting to explore all options. And just because your twin is gay does not mean you are gay at all. At this point in life we are all horny and just trying to figure out our body and personality. In regards to having sex with your twin, I find is very weird, no offense. I believe you would call this incest. Having anal or oral with your twin might be pushing the boundary. Jacking off with him is fine though. Also be sure that this is what you want to do and that he is not pressuring you into anything you don't want to do. Hope this helps.

jamie_n5
August 15th, 2016, 12:18 PM
I think you are just experimenting. Having sex doesn't make you gay. Being gay is the way you were born just as being straight is the you were born.

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 12:44 PM
I agree with everyone here. Puberty is full of all kinds of new feelings. That's when we explore them. Don't feel awkward or guilty for those things, they are very normal and natural. Most guys do this in some way. Even if they don't admit it irl.

As far as with your twin goes. I don't have any siblings, but I have friends who do, and I know some who are twins as well. Tbh, I don't think the above is much different for them. Comes down to a personal choice, experimentation, and trust. It's a pretty taboo topic in today's world, but I think it's more common than people wana know about.

IMO, as long as you are both consenting, nobody's getting hurt, then go ahead.

But no, I don't think you are gay cause of it. You might be, may not realize it, but not just cause you did this

zack.zack
August 15th, 2016, 02:08 PM
I agree with everyone here. Puberty is full of all kinds of new feelings. That's when we explore them. Don't feel awkward or guilty for those things, they are very normal and natural. Most guys do this in some way. Even if they don't admit it irl.

As far as with your twin goes. I don't have any siblings, but I have friends who do, and I know some who are twins as well. Tbh, I don't think the above is much different for them. Comes down to a personal choice, experimentation, and trust. It's a pretty taboo topic in today's world, but I think it's more common than people wana know about.

IMO, as long as you are both consenting, nobody's getting hurt, then go ahead.

But no, I don't think you are gay cause of it. You might be, may not realize it, but not just cause you did this

excellently put, I couldnt have said it any better myself. Good job.

Living For Love
August 15th, 2016, 02:25 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Teen Sexuality and Gender

Dalcourt
August 15th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Experimenting with someone is okay it's part of puberty to discover your sexuality.
I experimented with my female best friend but it didn't make me straight so I don't think experimenting with a male makes you necessarily gay. I just find the fact that you had sex with your twin somehow weird but since I'm an only child I can't say much about this.

Vermilion
August 26th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Am a twin my twin is gay am straight and we jerk off together ,3 day ago he experimented with sex with me , meaning he talked me to have sex with him , and i did twice. Does dis mean am gay? And have u experimented with a gay guy ? If u have hw old where u? What was ur reaction later ? Cuz i feel guilty even if it was my twin.

It doesn't make you gay :) I'm a twin I like guys but my twin is straight. I personally wouldn't do anything not even jo with him but many brothers seen to from what I've seen. What you did isn't wrong but it's your choice. If your not comfortable with talk to him your his twin

pjones
August 28th, 2016, 01:11 PM
my brother and i masturbate together quite often, and sometimes each other. we enjoy it and don't see any harm in doing it together since we're going to do it anyway.

Sean4U
September 2nd, 2016, 05:01 PM
I think you are just experimenting. Having sex doesn't make you gay. Being gay is the way you were born just as being straight is the you were born.

I always tend to agree with Jamie and in this case I totally agree. I have twin brothers myself. One is definitely gay the other I think we're all sort of still trying to figure out but he says straight. However, they have done things together since they were 10. You are either born gay or born straight and some are in between. Don't worry about things because with just this minimal contact, you are experimenting like 99.9% of us here on VT.