PDA

View Full Version : What are your favourite movie quotes?

nebula
August 14th, 2016, 03:20 PM
/What are one of your favourite lines of a movie you have recently seen?

Mine is probably "Ohana means family; family means no one gets left behind or forgotten" from Lilo and Stitch. :3

Just JT
August 14th, 2016, 04:08 PM
It's an older movie I saw with my dad, called a Bronx Tale. There's a scene this biker gang came into this neighborhood bar like in the old days, and weren't dressed right. The owner let them in to have a beer only if they behaved. They were asked before to leave but didn't.
So they got their 1 beer and made a mess all over the place. So the owner just locked the door and said
"Now yous can't leave".
And his whole crew piled outa everywhere and kiked the shit out them and dragged them out into the street and left them there.

Kinda violent I know, but also kinda sent a message to, you'd have to see the movie I think

Flapjack
August 14th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Godfather 2

everlong
August 14th, 2016, 07:53 PM
"No capes!"
From the incredibles

Flapjack
August 14th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Forrest Gump

Flapjack
August 14th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Say “hello” to my little friend! Scarface

Faith Collapsing
August 18th, 2016, 04:34 PM
*loudly screams the Blade Runner "tears in rain" soliloquy at the top of my lungs*

Falcons_11
August 18th, 2016, 09:15 PM
One of my favorite movie quotations.

"Rosebud"

CITIZEN KANE (1942)

Flapjack
August 18th, 2016, 09:23 PM
'I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.' The Godfather

Michael75
August 20th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Aright aright aright... McConaughey you fucking legend

Its_High_Noon
August 21st, 2016, 01:16 PM
"How tall are you private?!"
"Sir! Five-foot-nine, sir!"
"Five-foot-nine? I didn't know that they stacked shit that high!"

-Full Metal Jacket

Ben7
August 21st, 2016, 11:22 PM
"I think some people are too scared, or something. I guess it's hard for people who are so used to things the way they are - even if they're bad - to change. 'Cause they kind of give up. And when they do, everybody kind of loses."

Valentine_
August 22nd, 2016, 05:43 AM
What could possibly go wrong? It's only the Moon. Journey to the Center of the Earth 2: Mysterious Island

Meron
August 22nd, 2016, 06:53 AM
"I never fucked anyone over who didn't have it coming to them"

BlackParadePixie
August 22nd, 2016, 02:21 PM
"A crayon pony fish...wow, interesting specimen..."

TheSmokingMan
August 25th, 2016, 08:49 PM
"The three mothers, haven't you understood?
Mater Tenebrarum,
Mater Lachrymarum,
Mater Suspiriorum,
But men call us by a single name,
A name which strikes fear into everyone's heart,
They call us...

Death!"

~ Mater Tenebrarum, "Inferno"

Babs
August 26th, 2016, 08:55 PM
"I don't think Miggs could manage again so soon, even though he is crazy" from Silence of the Lambs.

"'Paul, what you've written just isn't fair.'
'Not fair?'
'That's right. When I was growing up my favorite thing in all the world was to go to the theater on Saturday afternoons for the chapter plays.'
'Cliffhangers.'
'I know that, mister man. They also call them serials. I'm not stupid you know. Anyway, my favorite was Rocketman. And once it was a no breaks chapter. And the bad guy stuck him in a car and knocked him out and took him out to a mountain road and tore out the breaks and started him out to his death. And he woke up and he tried to steer and he tried to get out but the car went off the cliff before he could escape. And it crashed and burned and I was so upset and excited. And the next week you better believe I was the first in line. And they always start with the end of the last week. And there was Rocketman, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free, and all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right out of my seat and yelled, 'This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! He didn't get out of the cockadoodie car!'"

ska8er
September 7th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Go ahead make my day-Clint Eastwood
May the force be with you-Harrison Ford
I'm gonna make him an offer
he cant refuse-Marlon Brando

Falcons_11
September 9th, 2016, 11:34 PM
"Toto. I got the feeling we not in Kansas anymore!"

Dorothy Gale...Judy Garland

"Wizard Of Oz" (1939)

Rendez-Vous
September 20th, 2016, 03:44 AM
"F*ck it, Dude. Let’s go bowling."
“I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.”
Both are from the Big Lebowski, such an amazing flim.

Valentine_
October 9th, 2016, 08:36 AM
"Would you die for me?"
"Yes."
"That's too easy. Would you live for me?"
-Suicide Squad

The Byrd
November 30th, 2016, 04:31 PM
"Not my daughter, you bitch" - Molly Weasley, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2