PDA

View Full Version : Hair removal lotion?

Kuroshiro
August 13th, 2016, 05:15 PM
I have just heard that there is lotion that can remove hair by dissolving it or something and I was wondering if anyone has used it and how does using hair removal lotion compare to shaving?

Flapjack
August 13th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Why do you want to use it on your face?

Kuroshiro
August 13th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Why do you want to use it on your face?

I don't want to use it on my face; by shaving I meant body hair like legs (cause they are a bit of a pain to shave) I probably should have made that a bit more clear lol

Flapjack
August 13th, 2016, 05:58 PM
I don't want to use it on my face; by shaving I meant body hair like legs (cause they are a bit of a pain to shave) I probably should have made that a bit more clear lol
I don't personally shave my legs but I know some girls that have tried it and said shaving is easier :)

Just JT
August 13th, 2016, 06:03 PM
I think if you do some research, your going to find out that a lot of those lotions, they might burn your skin. There not as fracked up as you'd like to think
I'd stick with shaving, or waxing. Waxing does a pretty good job to btw

StoppingTom
August 13th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I know Nair is pretty popular for that kind of stuff. Just be careful with it.

PunkModRevial
August 13th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Never used it, it sounds rather scary and very toxic to me.

Danielle DaniYell
August 13th, 2016, 08:34 PM
Believe me , waxing is much much better .

Hideous
August 13th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Nair is efficient but it's just so much work applying a coat. Shaving is alright but it has it's perks (like ingrowns, redness, itchiness).

Madison78
August 16th, 2016, 07:57 AM
i use nair on my legs and arms and back. it works as a great alternative to shaving for me. i do it on a saturday morning and i'm good for the week. I know they make one specially formulated for men too i think its designed for the thicker hair on a man's body.

devotionnel
August 16th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Shaving is a lot easier

Amethyst Rose
August 16th, 2016, 10:43 AM
I've used Nair, it will burn your skin if you leave it on too long. Shaving is a lot easier.

zack.zack
August 16th, 2016, 02:15 PM
I have just heard that there is lotion that can remove hair by dissolving it or something and I was wondering if anyone has used it and how does using hair removal lotion compare to shaving?

I prefer the hair removal lotion to shaving because it gets all of the hiar off and keeps things very smooth. I use it on my legs and my pubes, but you have to follow the instructions because if you dont know what youre doing it will burn you and you dont want that.

Kuroshiro
August 16th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Thanks for all the feed back everyone I will probably look in to nair

jxxx_z
September 14th, 2016, 11:08 AM
It all depends on how sensitive your skin is. I'd not risk it, and if you do don't use it on your genitals...

Madison519
September 20th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Never used it but have always been curious. Will be interested to find out if and where it works.

Melodic
September 21st, 2016, 05:16 AM
I used it throughout middle school because I wasn't allowed to use razors until High School.

I noticed it would work in some spots so I'd have to re-apply it after I was done rinsing it off.

I think it's great for those who just started shaving but I personally prefer the option of using razors.