PDA

View Full Version : Garden

Pilyk
August 13th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Hello, I just wanted to post a poll on outdoor activities :).
1) Do you have a garden?
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one?
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees?
4) If yes, do you take care of it? If not, would you like to have oneor both of them?
You can also write here what you grow in it ^^.
What other outdoor activities do you pratice (swimming, badminton,football...)?

1) I do.
2) I do.
3) Both.
4) I water it and pick vegetables and fruits.
Currants, raspberries, strawberries, wild strawberries, blackcurrants, tomatoes, courgettes, beans, salads, aromatic herbs.
Cherry trees, pear tree, apricot tree, quince tree, hazel, baby walnut tree, fig trees, olive tree, laurel.

Flapjack
August 13th, 2016, 02:51 PM
1) Do you have a garden? yep
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one? I love it!! Couldn't live in a house without one!!
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees? Don't know what you mean by a kitchen garden? I used to have a pear tree:')
4) If yes, do you take care of it? If not, would you like to have oneor both of them? Not sure what a kitchen garden is :)
What other outdoor activities do you pratice (swimming, badminton,football...) Only swimming :)

Pilyk
August 13th, 2016, 03:25 PM
1) Do you have a garden? yep
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one? I love it!! Couldn't live in a house without one!!
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees? Don't know what you mean by a kitchen garden? I used to have a pear tree:')
4) If yes, do you take care of it? If not, would you like to have oneor both of them? Not sure what a kitchen garden is :)
What other outdoor activities do you pratice (swimming, badminton,football...) Only swimming :)

I just wanted to ask if you had a place you grow anything eatable in (vegetables, fruits...). Please pardon for my poor english. I read once the phrase "kitchen garden" once when visiting a castle in an anglosaxon country and thought it would sound idiomatic ^^'.
Thanks for answering though ;).

Kuroshiro
August 13th, 2016, 04:55 PM
1) Do you have a garden? Yes
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one? It's pretty nice but I don't spend too much time in it tbh
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees? Yes and Yes plum and apple trees and a blackberry bush
4) If yes, do you take care of it? If not, would you like to have oneor both of them?
You can also write here what you grow in it ^^. I mowed the grass once but and edged the lawn but that's it.
What other outdoor activities do you pratice (swimming, badminton,football...)? badminton, skiing (not in the garden lol)

ThisBougieLife
August 17th, 2016, 12:02 PM
Yes, we have a garden. Our house has several acres of land, so that includes a small orchard (cherries, peaches, pears, and apples so far), vineyard (table grapes), and my dad has a vegetable garden with peppers, herbs, tomatoes, and beans.

I do help take care of the garden sometimes; there is a small area that I tend myself. It contains all California native plants, but none of them are food-providing. Just ornamental.

:)

everlong
August 17th, 2016, 12:53 PM
I have a garden at my house, I don't know if I'd consider it my garden though. My parents take care of it, I barely pay attention to it.

Amethyst Rose
August 17th, 2016, 01:05 PM
We don't have a garden at my house but have in the past. I would like to have one.

Jinglebottom
August 17th, 2016, 01:19 PM
I don't have a garden, because I live in an apartment in the middle of the city. :P My grandma does however, her garden is lovely and she also grows her own fruits and vegetables. I wouldn't want one, I just wouldn't know how to take care of it properly, plus I have an irrational fear of insects.

Vermilion
August 17th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Yes I have a garden and yes we have vegetables and fruits growing and a nut tree. Also have nice plants and flowers it's a good mix

Yes, we have a garden. Our house has several acres of land, so that includes a small orchard (cherries, peaches, pears, and apples so far), vineyard (table grapes), and my dad has a vegetable garden with peppers, herbs, tomatoes, and beans.

I do help take care of the garden sometimes; there is a small area that I tend myself. It contains all California native plants, but none of them are food-providing. Just ornamental.

:)

Sound a very pretty area :)

Posts merged. ~Mars

PlasmaHam
August 17th, 2016, 03:52 PM
1) Do you have a garden? yes
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one? I like it a plenty
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees? I have a decent sized vegetable garden, a peach tree, two apple trees, and a row of Muscadines (Native grapes)
You can also write here what you grow in it ^^.I grow squash, cucumber, okra, corn, tomatoes, sunflowers, green beans,

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:11 AM
I don't have one

ImCoolBeans
August 19th, 2016, 10:58 AM
1) Do you have a garden? Yes
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one? I love it! It's my garden.
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees? Yup, as well as a flower garden.
4) If yes, do you take care of it? If not, would you like to have oneor both of them? Yes, I take care of it. I have 4 different kinds of tomatoes (10 tomato plants total), eggplant, butternut squash, jalepeno peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, basil, cilantro, oregano, escarole lettuce, thyme, flat parsley, and a passion flower vine that has yet to produce any passion fruit.

Babs
August 19th, 2016, 02:36 PM
1) Do you have a garden? Yeah, I didn't have much to do with it though.
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one? I like it a lot. I like plants in general.
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees? We've got tomatoes, jalapenos, many mulberry, peach, and apple trees. I think there are some pear trees. Some blackberry bushes. The birds eat the fruit and shit out the seeds so they're spreading like crazy. We also have a bunch of herb plants inside.
4) If yes, do you take care of it? If not, would you like to have oneor both of them? I'm not the one who maintains it. Occasionally my mom will ask me to water it or something, but she's mostly the one who maintains everything.

Ben7
August 27th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Don't have one not have I ever but it might be interesting to have one at some point in my life.

Iri_dium
September 1st, 2016, 06:56 PM
Hello, I just wanted to post a poll on outdoor activities :).
1) Do you have a garden?
2) If yes, do you like it? If not, would you like to have one?
3) Do you have a kitchen garden? Fruit trees?
What other outdoor activities do you pratice (swimming, badminton,football...)?

1) I do.
2) I do.
3) Both.
4) I water it and pick vegetables and fruits.
Currants, raspberries, strawberries, wild strawberries, blackcurrants, tomatoes, courgettes, beans, salads, aromatic herbs.
Cherry trees, pear tree, apricot tree, quince tree, hazel, baby walnut tree, fig trees, olive tree, laurel.

1) at the current time no because I have no opportunities for this in my house :whoops:
2) of course yes! I want to have not a big but a beautiful garden, like this one for example :)

http://www.louistheplantgeek.com/images/stories/Press/GoodHousekeeping/0612SecretsSmallGarden/gh-0612-wide-640.jpg

3) I definetely want to have there different fruit trees, especially the apple, plum and cherry ones :) Also some beautiful flowers and such offset unmbrella like here http://jonsguide.org/best-top-offset-umbrella-reviews/, relazing on it under the trees during the summer will be amazing! :wub:
4) I think that I can try but I know almost anything about the gardening :D So maybe I'll need a gardener for that! :lol:

LITTLEANGEL16
September 25th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Yes we have a back garden and a small front garden, I can sunbathe nude in our back garden but I don't do any gardening but mum does some.

NoahNoah
September 25th, 2016, 10:07 AM
i love my garden ;)

Nicki888
October 9th, 2017, 04:02 AM
That is my dream to have a house and a garden :)

Jinglebottom
October 9th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Please don't post in threads that are older than two months. :locked: