PDA

View Full Version : What's up with me ?

Danielle DaniYell
August 11th, 2016, 07:55 AM
Hi . I'm very confused about my alignment and I don't know what's happening with me ?
I'm sure all my life I've never ever thought about being gay , and I'm sure I'm not attracted to men . My case is that I've always been copying girls in whatever I do , since I remember . It comes naturally out of me , and suddenly I'm walking like girls and using my hands to express myself and such stuff . I've also always been secretive about my these feelings , and never hinted anyone about it . I've always been attracted to the world of fashion among girls , and have admired their clothing and apparel a lot . I've also always hated having a masculine body , and have alwsys tried to keep check on my figure , but that's been partially for fitting in the cheerleading team . I'm sure I'm not gay , but I don't know what my alignment is and I've yet to know which category I'm in . Any suggestions ?
P.S. I've always had rather a feminine body and wondered why I had so slim a waist and wide hips for a boy . My waist to hip ratio falls around 0.7 .

Elysium
August 11th, 2016, 08:00 AM
There isn't necessarily anything "out of the norm" about you just because of the traits you listed, but if you feel uneasy, have you ever heard of transgenderism or gender dysphoria? Or even just gender fluidity/non-binary genders?

mcdaniels
August 11th, 2016, 08:01 AM
you are metrosexual, this means you are straight, but you connect to your feminine side more than others, nothing to be ashamed or worried about

Just JT
August 11th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Sounds like your just finding your way along your sexuality path. I know it's confusing and all, but all I can say is just follow your inner instincts and what you feel is good and right for you. You'll end up being yourself, your real self, happy, secure, it'll be natural. Whatever it is, and that's a god thing

Dalcourt
August 11th, 2016, 08:52 PM
i don't know why people alwasy nee to label themselves. You are still young and still looking for your way...so I don't think you are ready for a final label yet...as of now it could be a lotbof things or nothing it's mainly puberty.

jamie_n5
August 12th, 2016, 11:26 AM
I agree with Elysiam and Mcdaniels both on this. You are you and there is nothing wrong with the way you are. Just keep on being who you and you will find yourself and be just fine.

damon_fl
August 19th, 2016, 06:06 PM
i thot metrosexuals were the people who had sex on the subway in washington