PDA

View Full Version : Stranger Things (no spoilers)

phuckphace
August 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
if I had known this was set in the glorious Eighties (store-brand version of the Fifties but still good) I would've been on it a lot sooner. I get sick of seeing Apple and Samsung product placement all the damn time so watching this show is a lot easier on the eyes. people smoke cigarettes everywhere giving no fucks, for that authentic Eighties atmosphere.

they managed to make it creepy as fuck without even showing much of the spooky scary monsters. 5/5 overall

ImCoolBeans
August 17th, 2016, 02:24 PM
I saw the first two episodes, I thought it was alright. I guess I need to watch more.

lliam
August 19th, 2016, 09:37 AM
last nite I watched all 8 episodes. I liked it a lot, even I barely noticed the spirit of the 1980s.

ThisBougieLife
August 20th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Just started this show yesterday. On the second episode. Love it so far. These streaming services are having better shows than the TV networks...

azure moonstone
August 25th, 2016, 12:11 PM
I watched this in the last few days. I loved the retro feel - complete with the grainy look and neon in the opening credits, to the sp00ky synth music throughout the whole thing. Not into everything being a weird conspiracy, myself - but I thought the show was good.

I also like the fact (without spoiling) that they left the door open to continue the story if they want to do another season.

jake97aus
September 14th, 2016, 03:11 AM
I love this show!! Cannot wait for Season 2!
That's all I have to say haha