PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do anymore

Zander_
August 8th, 2016, 04:05 AM
I've generally been accepted as a transgender by friends and family. They are OK with the way I dress and look. They call me by the name I want to be called. The problem is there is one person who hates me because of it. He abuses me both physically and mentally. He says he's trying to fix me. I don't see how all the bruises are supposed to do that. I thought about telling someone but he said if I ever tell anyone about this, he will kill me. The abuse has been getting worse and I've started having nightmares about it. I don't know what to do

Flapjack
August 8th, 2016, 04:34 AM
I've generally been accepted as a transgender by friends and family. They are OK with the way I dress and look. They call me by the name I want to be called. The problem is there is one person who hates me because of it. He abuses me both physically and mentally. He says he's trying to fix me. I don't see how all the bruises are supposed to do that. I thought about telling someone but he said if I ever tell anyone about this, he will kill me. The abuse has been getting worse and I've started having nightmares about it. I don't know what to do
This is so wrong and you must seek help!! You need to call the police my friend and send this bastard to prison! You can get a restraining order when they get out:)

Just JT
August 8th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Hey Zander and welcome to VT

Like already stated, you need some help with this one person. Sounds like you have a great support system in your life. I'd use it and turn to your parents and let them know what's going on. This person is wrong in his views and actions, and illegal. Nobody has a right to treat anyone like this. You have a right to live your life in peace how you choose to live it.

Please, talk to your parents, let them know what's happening to you. I'm sure the police will know how to protect you, if needed. A lot of these kinds of people just make that threat to keep you scared so you don't say anything. And allows you to be an open target for their abuse.

We're also here for you. 24/7 there's always someone on and willing to chat or whatever.

Good luck, let us know how you made out ok?

Zander_
August 8th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the replies. This person is a family member so it kind of makes it harder for me to tell someone. I'm just worried its going to break up our family. It just don't want the abuse to get worse though

Vermilion
August 8th, 2016, 02:04 PM

You must tell someone it isn't right

Just JT
August 8th, 2016, 02:07 PM
A family member is doing this to you?
Seriously?
Then someone I'm quite sure sees this in some way.
And if I'm right then either they are enabling this person, turning a blind eye, or are just not aware of it.

I'd tell the third person I mentioned.

Dalcourt
August 8th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Do the other family members know what this one person does?
You said they accept you. So maybe someone can mediate between you?
Don't you think there could be found a solution without breaking up the family?
No matter what reasons there are you don't have to accept to be physically abused like that...so if you don't feel save call in the autorities.

Zander_
August 8th, 2016, 08:46 PM
It's my older brother who is abusing me. He is 18 but still lives with us. He used to be nice to me but once I came out as being a transgender and started dressing and looking like a boy he really started hating me. Even though I want the abuse to stop, he's still my older brother and I don't want to get him in trouble with the law and have his life ruined. I just want us to both be happy and ok with each other again

Dalcourt
August 8th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Yeah...totally get how you feel. Therefore I asked whether it is possible to talk to some other family members who accept you to kinda mediate between you.
You really should find a way to talk about why he can't accept you and why he thinks hurting you could change the way you are.

Zander_
August 8th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Yeah...totally get how you feel. Therefore I asked whether it is possible to talk to some other family members who accept you to kinda mediate between you.
You really should find a way to talk about why he can't accept you and why he thinks hurting you could change the way you are.

Sorry I meant to add that part. My brother is kind of on thin ice with my parents and most of my family really. If they find out about this they will probably just kick him out of the house without a job or anywhere to live. There is only one family member I would even consider telling about this but she is currently in the military living half way across the world right now so communication is pretty difficult right now

Dalcourt
August 8th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Sorry I meant to add that part. My brother is kind of on thin ice with my parents and most of my family really. If they find out about this they will probably just kick him out of the house without a job or anywhere to live. There is only one family member I would even consider telling about this but she is currently in the military living half way across the world right now so communication is pretty difficult right now

So well if he is on such thin ice already it's even worse he acts like that, isn't it.
Maybe being thrown out would be a wake up call for him that he can't just walk over other people if he needs people's goodwill himself?
I really don't think you should endure this so just he doesn't get into trouble since he doesn't seems to care about your well-being.
You talked to him about why he can't accept the fact that you the way you are?
But till you decide on what to do ...do you have possibilities to avoid him and not have to be alone with him? Cuz seriously you shouldn't risk your health just to protect him.

Zander_
August 8th, 2016, 11:04 PM
I know I'm probably sounding stupid right now but he doesn't deserve to be thrown out. I know that somewhere inside of him is a good person. I've seen it before. And maybe in some twisted way he truly thinks he is doing a good thing by trying to change me back into who I used to be. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not thinking right

Just JT
August 9th, 2016, 04:44 AM
I don't think your over thinking this at all. I think I agree with Peanut_. He need to stop, and your entitled to live your life the way you want without being abused like this. It's just plain wrong, on so many levels. Especially from a family member. He should be supporting you. At a minimum if he doesn't approve, he's free to express it, but should be supportive of you and isn't given a free pass to abuse you just cause he's got a different opinion of gender identification.

If you say something and he gets his ass kiked outa the house. Then he's gotten what he's deserved, for what ever reason. Seems he's tested the households rules or what ever. Maybe he need a little rough justice in his life.

Desynchronized
August 9th, 2016, 08:02 AM
Whatever happens, You should tell this to your family. What your brother is doing to you is absolutely wrong. It cant go on like this. Maybe ask them to give him a second chance, but you should probably tell someone.
Just whatever you do if you dont wanna harm him throw him a messeage somehow that you are not accepting this abuse anymore. he hasn't got the rights to abuse you cuz you are a transgender.

Zander_
August 9th, 2016, 02:23 PM
I'm going to tell my parents tonight. I don't want to get him in trouble but you guys are right. This needs to stop

Desynchronized
August 10th, 2016, 05:34 AM
I'm going to tell my parents tonight. I don't want to get him in trouble but you guys are right. This needs to stop

great,you've made the right decision, hope everything goes fine and all this abuse stops. Good luck :)

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 08:29 AM
He raped me last night. He was mad because I got him in trouble. He said he was proving that I am a girl, not a boy. It was a horrible, painful, terrifying experience. But now I don't really feel anything. No anger, no pain, nothing. I feel nothing

Just JT
August 10th, 2016, 08:57 AM
I really hope you told your parents or the police about this.
If not, don't take a shower, and tell them now, this is all wrong, and he needs to be held accountable for his actions and you need medical attention, like now!!

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 09:36 AM
As Just JT said you must take action asap...you can't let something like that go unpunished.
I really can't say anymore to it right now as it is very triggering for me atm.

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 10:25 AM
I know I need to say something. I'm just trying to gain the strength to

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 10:27 AM
I know I need to say something. I'm just trying to gain the strength to

I know how hard this is...it took me quite some time to do it but I just can tell you the sooner you take action the better.

Desynchronized
August 10th, 2016, 11:06 AM
How can this happen!! How can a human be so mean to rape his sister whos 5 YEARS YOUNGER than him. God im so shocked.....i'm literaly speechless. What a mess this world has turned into. Just CALL the police yourself ASAP no need to wait for your parents, its hard, i feel for you but it has gone off limits. He needs to be thrown into prison for life.

Just JT
August 10th, 2016, 11:28 AM
There are many people here who know exactly how your feeling right now. Trust me on that, we're here to help the best we can, but in the end, it's guna be you who takes charge of this. It's so important, probably more than you can get your head around atm. You just need to do this, and not wait for the courage. That sounds like a horrible thing to say, but it's true...

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 12:30 PM
He came up to me and apologized for what he did last night. He said it was wrong of him and he feels bad for it. I don't know if I should believe him or not

Just JT
August 10th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Biting dogs are always blood thirsty once they get that first taste
It's just not that simple, apology and forgiveness are really good things. But seems to me this won't stop. And if you don't do anything then he'll know it's an open door to continue as he pleases.....

Desynchronized
August 10th, 2016, 12:47 PM
You just cant settle everything with a sorry. Its not that simple. It wont undo the rape. It wont clear those tarumatic memories from your mind thatll haunt you forever. I may seem like a cruel heartless evil but in my eyes a person who rapes her younger sis is not to be forgiven. Just jt has put it nicely and i agree with him.

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 01:52 PM
He came up to me and apologized for what he did last night. He said it was wrong of him and he feels bad for it. I don't know if I should believe him or not

You know sometime a sorry is just not enough.
There are some things that can't just go unpunished.
Just the idea to do something like that to a person let alone a sibling. Nobody in his right mind would do something like that and think it's okay with a sorry.

Tell your parents, go to the police and if your brother is really sorry he wil understand what he did wrong and will accept punishment for it.

You can forgive him if you feel like it but not let him off like that
This would simply be wrong.

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 02:29 PM
I'll try and tell my parents tonight if I can get the courage

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 02:45 PM

You really have to...the longer you wait the worse it will get. I say that from experience.
They are your parents so you can do that, right?
Do you have to be alone in the house with your brother? Can you go somewhere to be safe from him?

Just JT
August 10th, 2016, 03:08 PM

Zander Peanut_ is right here. You have 2 members here now advising the same thing who both speak from experience. It's guna feel like the hardest thing you e ever done. Might even feel more painful than the assault itself emotionally. But like I said, take it from experience. Do the right thing. I promise you it'll get better.

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 03:22 PM
You really have to...the longer you wait the worse it will get. I say that from experience.
They are your parents so you can do that, right?
Do you have to be alone in the house with your brother? Can you go somewhere to be safe from him?

Yes I'm alone with him but I feel pretty safe right now. I know I can tell my parents but for some reason I'm scared to

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Yes I'm alone with him but I feel pretty safe right now. I know I can tell my parents but for some reason I'm scared to

Why are scared to tel them?

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 09:45 PM
I don't know why. Every time I think about telling them I get this weird feeling/pain in my stomach and I cant get myself to do it

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 10:21 PM
I don't know why. Every time I think about telling them I get this weird feeling/pain in my stomach and I cant get myself to do it

That's normal...it's not some everday thing you have to tell them after all but you really should do it as soon as possible.
You said your parents accept you the way you are and so please let them help you. As what your brother did is a crime and you can't just let him off or he could do it again to you and/or others.

Zander_
August 10th, 2016, 10:53 PM
I told them

Dalcourt
August 11th, 2016, 12:06 AM
I told them

And? How did it go.
It's good to had the courage...it took me days till I was able to tell someone and over a month to talk about it online. So you really can be proud you made this first step.

Zander_
August 11th, 2016, 12:31 AM
My parents are going to file a police report in the morning

Desynchronized
August 11th, 2016, 03:27 AM

i hope everything goes well. Im really sorry that such a awful event happened to you.

Just JT
August 11th, 2016, 05:24 AM
I told them

Good job zander, proud of you. Let us know how you made our and how your doing ok? We genuinely do care...

Zander_
August 11th, 2016, 07:34 PM
It was hard having to tell the police exactly what happened. I felt like I was having to relive it again. But he's been arrested. Actually he pretty much turned himself in

Just JT
August 11th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Well, I know you don't feel good about what you had to do, but I'll tell you here and now, it was the right thing to do, you'll feel better about it as time goes on. And you probably helped others not become victimized

I know I'm proud of ya, and I'm pretty sure Peanut_ is to
I hope you sleep well tonight, I'm sure it's a load off your mind

Zander_
August 13th, 2016, 10:53 AM
I keep having these like flashbacks all the time. I just keep reliving that moment again and again and I hate it. But at the same time I feel bad for getting him arrested. The rest of his life is ruined. I should have given him another chance. I'm mad at him for what he did and I'm mad at myself for turning him in. I feel so torn and confused

Dalcourt
August 13th, 2016, 11:05 AM
I keep having these like flashbacks all the time. I just keep reliving that moment again and again and I hate it. But at the same time I feel bad for getting him arrested. The rest of his life is ruined. I should have given him another chance. I'm mad at him for what he did and I'm mad at myself for turning him in. I feel so torn and confused

Well,not much you could do now to change it, huh?
He should have thought about what he did in the first place don't you think...it's his fault his life might be ruined and nobody else's.
Flashbacks are normal they will decrease over time you'll see.

Desynchronized
August 13th, 2016, 11:05 AM

no you've done the right thing. You have already given him a chance. And there is no surety(is that a word) that he wont do it again.

Zander_
August 13th, 2016, 11:43 AM
I know I already gave him a chance and theres nothing I can do to change what happened but I still feel bad. Growing up he always wanted to be a doctor and save peoples lives but now he will never get that chance. I don't know why but I just feel really guilty about being partly responsible for taking that away from him

Dalcourt
August 13th, 2016, 11:50 AM
I know I already gave him a chance and theres nothing I can do to change what happened but I still feel bad. Growing up he always wanted to be a doctor and save peoples lives but now he will never get that chance. I don't know why but I just feel really guilty about being partly responsible for taking that away from him

Well I don't think it an insensitive person like that should have ever become a doctor. What would he have done if a transgender person would have asked his advice as a doctor rape this person, too?
So believe me you did the right thing and people acting like your brother don't deserve any better.

Just JT
August 13th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Your feelings of guilt are normal, very common. They will pass in time, or at least get better
No doing in my mind you did the right thing here, think about it, a doctor who abuses someone cause of their gender identification? Who rapes his own brother?
Think what he'd to to his own children or patients here.....
You did the right thing, but you need to get to someone and talk, a professional...

@Absense of life yes that's a real word, but not sure of the spelling. And your completely right. There is no surity in anything, especially this situation.

Desynchronized
August 13th, 2016, 11:26 PM

what peanut said might sound rude but its the reality. I'm gonna say the same. No point in saving ones life and raping another. How would you feel if he was accused for raping his patient. Would you feel good? And you are a nice person. No need to blame yourself for taking away his future from him. I dont think he will be imprisoned for life or a large period of time. And he will get enough time to build his future. And if things are getting too bad you should seek medical help.

Dalcourt
August 13th, 2016, 11:50 PM
what peanut said might sound rude but its the reality. I'm gonna say the same. No point in saving ones life and raping another. How would you feel if he was accused for raping his patient. Would you feel good? And you are a nice person. No need to blame yourself for taking away his future from him. I dont think he will be imprisoned for life or a large period of time. And he will get enough time to build his future. And if things are getting too bad you should seek medical help.

Absence of life I'm rude? Oh thank you very much, lol.

Zander_ Well life won't end if he gets tried as a first time offender...
He decided to commit a crime so he was the one who didn't really think about his future or yours. He subjected you to live with the consequences too. So don't blame yourself you made the right decision even if it might not look like it now

Zander_
August 15th, 2016, 08:15 PM
I've been thinking a lot about it and my brother is right. I'm a girl, not a boy. I should start acting like what I am instead of what I'm not

Dalcourt
August 15th, 2016, 08:49 PM
I've been thinking a lot about it and my brother is right. I'm a girl, not a boy. I should start acting like what I am instead of what I'm not

It's a decision you have to make for yourself. Whatever you feel like doing.

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Peanut_ is right. It's a decision many make for themselves. Sometimes very difficult one. But now you can do as you please without the risk of abuse by your own family.

Zander_
August 15th, 2016, 09:07 PM
I feel like I should be a boy. Thats why I started to dress/look like one. It just feels right. But is it wrong of me to go around to places like stores and stuff and have everyone think I'm a boy when really I'm not. That was one of the things my brother said was wrong

Dalcourt
August 15th, 2016, 09:25 PM
I feel like I should be a boy. Thats why I started to dress/look like one. It just feels right. But is it wrong of me to go around to places like stores and stuff and have everyone think I'm a boy when really I'm not. That was one of the things my brother said was wrong

As already said you have to decide that.
If you wanna be a boy be one if you wanna be a girl be one nothing wrong with it either way.

Just don't get why you or your brother think it's wrong to go to places like stores.

Zander_
August 15th, 2016, 10:23 PM
He hated it whenever I went out in public being a boy. I guess his hate has finally started to rub off on me

Dalcourt
August 15th, 2016, 10:32 PM
He hated it whenever I went out in public being a boy. I guess his hate has finally started to rub off on me

Yeah well...can't say anything to that. I'm just gay not transgender so I couldn't imagine how you feel.
Best thing to do is give it time and maybe do some counselling to just for this but to deal with the aftermath of all the abuse.

I wish you all the best for your life.

Just JT
August 15th, 2016, 11:34 PM
So I'm a little confused about something, maybe I missed something so im sorry if....
But we're you born a biological boy or girl?
I'm assuming boy based on name but now I'm not sure
Just wana make sure I get this right
Sry tks

Dalcourt
August 16th, 2016, 12:41 AM
justJT I assumed a biological girl hence the raping thing and stuff...
One of you ever saw the movie "Boys don't cry"?

Zander_
August 16th, 2016, 12:44 AM
So I'm a little confused about something, maybe I missed something so im sorry if....
But we're you born a biological boy or girl?
I'm assuming boy based on name but now I'm not sure
Just wana make sure I get this right
Sry tks

It's OK. I was born a girl. I wanted to be called Zander so now most people call me that since I've came out as transgender and basically changed myself into a boy. Sorry if I was misleading you to believe something else

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 12:51 AM
justJT I assumed a biological girl hence the raping thing and stuff...
One of you ever saw the movie "Boys don't cry"?

Yup your right.

It's OK. I was born a girl. I wanted to be called Zander so now most people call me that since I've came out as transgender and basically changed myself into a boy. Sorry if I was misleading you to believe something else

Was no misleading at all really. See it's very easy for you to understand yourself, it's you. For others, may be more difficult, sometimes, things don't sink in that great with me

Most important is yiur happy IMO, being dudes is awesome!!!

Right Peanut_?!?!

Zander_
August 16th, 2016, 09:08 AM
I guess I'm happy. I know I shouldn't let what one person thinks right change who I want to be but for some reason it is

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM
I guess I'm happy. I know I shouldn't let what one person thinks right change who I want to be but for some reason it is

Kinda weird how we feel the need to be accepted by someone huh?
Even someone who's suposed to always be accepting, and abusive

Zander_
August 16th, 2016, 08:19 PM
I guess it's kind of sad I would even want his acceptance after what he's done to me

Just JT
August 16th, 2016, 09:41 PM
I guess it's kind of sad I would even want his acceptance after what he's done to me

Actually it's pretty common. Many abusers are very manipulative that way. And they know you want their acceptance and approval. That's how they operate. Many victims also usually feel guiltjy for turning them in, which they shouldn't, but also a kinda affection sometimes. I know that sounds really strange for some people but it's true. Especially when there's a "close" relationship like family involved

Zander_
August 17th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I guess thats true since he's my brother and I've always looked up to him

Just JT
August 17th, 2016, 07:47 AM
It's a process bro. I'd suggest you get to someone, like a professional counselor or what ever, and try and talk this through. Not something you should go it alone. I'd say it's pretty hard either way, but it's easier with someone to talk with. Forums are pretty good support, chat about stuff, what you got happenings a bit more that that ya no?

Hadlye
August 22nd, 2016, 01:23 AM
OMG! This is bad. I really don't understand what is wrong with that human being. You should really take actions against this.

Hadlye
August 22nd, 2016, 01:23 AM
I don't believe that such people even exists.

Zander_
August 22nd, 2016, 06:40 AM
So the charges got dropped against my brother. The police decided I was lying about all of this and now there's not enough evidence against him

Just JT
August 22nd, 2016, 07:01 AM
So the charges got dropped against my brother. The police decided I was lying about all of this and now there's not enough evidence against him

Really?
They said that to you, that you lied?
That seems really strange they'd say that. They know evidence can not be there cause if you shower you wash it all off. I know that, but to say you lied...
Didn't you say he confessed to?

Dalcourt
August 22nd, 2016, 07:20 AM
It was hard having to tell the police exactly what happened. I felt like I was having to relive it again. But he's been arrested. Actually he pretty much turned himself in

He turned himself in on the 11th and now nearly two weeks later the charges are dropped cuz they say you are lying that's weird. And police doesn't have to decide anything at all after that time it should be all with the lawyers and DA by this time. I know cuz I go through a similar case myself.
Didn't you get any medical examination when you went to the police with your parents? Cuz that's the usual procedure. And even if you had showered they should have been able to detect you had sexual intercourse and since your profile says you are only 13 it would be very likely that it was from the rape and nothing else.

So yeah were do you live if I might ask that question?
And what did your parents say to that? They believed you and went to the police with you...so how do they feel about it?

Just JT
August 22nd, 2016, 08:33 AM
Peanut_ is right here zander. Not sure if you have the facts mixed up or confused or maybe there just not coming out right. But something seems out of place here. Would be good of you to maybe explain it better or more of your looking for suport here. We'd like to help the best we can, but seems like the story is off a bit.

Zander_
August 23rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
Sorry I was angry and confused and should have explained better when I posted that. What I meant by turned himself in was that he didn't confess anything. He just turned himself in because he knew he was going to have a warrant for his arrest. The police never actually said I was lying. I was just angry and that's kind of what I felt like they were basically saying to me. All they would tell me is that there wasn't strong enough evidence to peruse the investigation anymore. They did an examination but nothing was ever said to me about it after.

My parents didn't like the decision, but they trust that the police know what they are doing and stand behind there decision. They said that they are going to try and find my brother a place to live someplace else so there wont be any more issues between us.

I don't really want to say specifically where I live but I will say its a pretty small town in the US. Like less than 1000 people small

Dalcourt
August 23rd, 2016, 10:15 PM
Don't wanna know where you live just asked cuz I wanted to know whether it USA or another place cuz laws are different.

So guess you are in the same boat as me then. You can't do anything about your rapist being free and enjoying his live.
If you don't feel like insisting on fighting for your right together with your family I guess there's nothing that can be done.
Either insist on justice or accept he gets away with it...
That's your decision.
Can't help you with that. Maybe other members here cangive you any better tips..as for me no offence but since the whole thing is quite triggering for me I won't discuss the subject with you anymore.

Just JT
August 28th, 2016, 06:09 PM
zander I think he was only asking you so to get an understanding of the laws where you live. Also, from my experience, there are ways the law can arrest and convict with less that physical evidence found from a physical exam. The police should know that. But like what was said, that's your choice, along with your parents, how you handle it.

If I read between the lines here seems like there's been some family conversation about all this. So your brother, has he admitted to what he's done to your parents in any way? Seems like there musta been some discussion as he's moving somewhere else. Is this like a residential,program to get help? Or like a friend or families home?

I home there aren't any other kids your age there. Especially if your parents are aware of what your brother did. Cause if he hurts them, there could be some legal shit they could get into a shit ton of legal hurt from that.

Just saying...

Zander_
September 7th, 2016, 06:47 PM
So its been a while. My brother hasn't admitted to anything. My parents want to separate us because I've been accusing my brother about things and their starting to think I might be making it up (at least thats what I think. They haven't actually said that to me)

So my parents have given me a choice of either continuing to live with them and force my brother out or having me move in with an aunt and uncle in a different town for a while while my brother works on finding himself a job and his own place to live. I'm torn on what to do. I like the idea of getting out of a small town moving to a big city but I dont know if I want to leave all my friends and parents. And would that just give my brother the satisfaction of getting away with what he did?

Kacchon
September 10th, 2016, 12:01 AM
So its been a while. My brother hasn't admitted to anything. My parents want to separate us because I've been accusing my brother about things and their starting to think I might be making it up (at least thats what I think. They haven't actually said that to me)

So my parents have given me a choice of either continuing to live with them and force my brother out or having me move in with an aunt and uncle in a different town for a while while my brother works on finding himself a job and his own place to live. I'm torn on what to do. I like the idea of getting out of a small town moving to a big city but I dont know if I want to leave all my friends and parents. And would that just give my brother the satisfaction of getting away with what he did?

Like you said, don't do anything that would let your brother off after doing what he did. You need to keep explaining to your parents so they know, including the death threats he gave you.

jxxx_z
September 11th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Get help... You need to be safe, go to authorities

Godsdaughter
October 20th, 2016, 10:07 PM
That is horrible!! Don't give into his threats, tell ur parents!!! It could get much worse then what it is right now. You deserve to be treated better then this :)
I'll be praying for you :)