PDA

View Full Version : Force Fed

AceOfHearts
August 8th, 2016, 02:02 AM
I can't eat more than a fistful of food or else I'll vomit. but dad keeps forcing me to eat large meals and he doesn't care when I vomit them back up. Can anyone give me advice on how to hide the food or how to not throw up afterwards. I'm just finding eating hard in general. thanks for your help xx

Just JT
August 8th, 2016, 09:13 AM
After reading this, and some of your other posts, I think your not living in a good place. Don't know what your options are for you, age, other family, suport systems etc. but it seems fairly clear somethings up. Maybe you are anorexic. Idk, I'd talk to your doctor again. I'm sure there's something he can give you to increase your appetite. But to be forced fed seems abusive to me

Dalcourt
August 8th, 2016, 04:54 PM
You should talk to your doctor about it. Maybe there's a solution for you. I experience a similar problem but for me it's just temporary like in different phases where my nerves aren't the best. But if it's a long term problem there might be some medical reason behind it.
Being forced to eat might make the whole thing even worse. So would there be a way to explain this to your father?

jamie_n5
August 8th, 2016, 06:13 PM
You need help to dig yourself out of this hole. As the others said get back in and see your doctor for help.

SethfromMI
August 8th, 2016, 06:16 PM
oh dear that is a tough situation...I mean, you need to eat to stay alive man, at this point, you might need to see an actual doctor who can help you out.

Fleek
August 8th, 2016, 07:47 PM
A portion is the size of a fist... How many times a day do you eat?