PDA

View Full Version : I smoked some of Dad's crack

Dalcourt
August 5th, 2016, 09:21 PM
as the title says...we are moving and cleaned out some stuff. I found some of Dad's hidden stash. He told me to throw it away immediately as he's been clean for some time now.
But I kept it and since I feel horrible lately I thought I try it.

Really bad idea...I feel even worse now.

Flapjack
August 5th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Do you feel bad because of the guilt of having the crack or has the crack worsened your already bad mood?

Dalcourt
August 6th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Do you feel bad because of the guilt of having the crack or has the crack worsened your already bad mood?

Basically both I'd say...

Just JT
August 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Bro that's some bad shit....
That really complicates your life even more now right now huh?
I'm sure you do feel like shit, drink plenty of water, and stay focused on something else. It's real easy to stay focused on the pipe. If you have left flush it, get rid of it, you don't want that temptation so easy to get.

I'm always here to chat if you wana

Dalcourt
August 6th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Bro that's some bad shit....
That really complicates your life even more now right now huh?
I'm sure you do feel like shit, drink plenty of water, and stay focused on something else. It's real easy to stay focused on the pipe. If you have left flush it, get rid of it, you don't want that temptation so easy to get.

I'm always here to chat if you wana

Lol yeah I know...but how could shit get more complicated? Well except that Dad got mad as fuck as he found out of course.
And the rest is gone .... flushed it not smoked it of course.

Voice_Of_Unreason
August 6th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Well, you could have gained an addiction, but luckily you didn't.

Just JT
August 6th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Lol yeah I know...but how could shit get more complicated? Well except that Dad got mad as fuck as he found out of course.
And the rest is gone .... flushed it not smoked it of course.

You asked how it would complicate shit? This ^^

Dalcourt
August 6th, 2016, 05:24 PM

Ah, don't think after just doing it once.
Thought it would be a good idea, but wasn't of course.
I know very well how wrong this is since I experience the bad outcome of drug addiction since I was born.

You asked how it would complicate shit? This ^^

:P

Human
August 8th, 2016, 07:59 PM
That was probably a bad idea, there are safer things to smoke that are less addicting if you feel the need

Dalcourt
August 8th, 2016, 09:52 PM
That was probably a bad idea, there are safer things to smoke that are less addicting if you feel the need

yeah of course it was totally stupid. but sometimes bad times lead to even worse ideas.

jamie_n5
August 10th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Please don't use illegal drugs again Ty. Promise me that you will stay away from that crap.

Dalcourt
August 10th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Please don't use illegal drugs again Ty. Promise me that you will stay away from that crap.

I don't think I will do it again...it was stupid.
So yeah I promise to stay away from this shit.