PDA

View Full Version : Morphine

Abhorrence
August 5th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Does anyone have any information about morphine?
I need to know the UK laws on it, the dosage that is max for one to take and the possible overdose symptoms.
I was a fool and took 2.5 grams the other day, it wasn't my first time taking morphine but I felt absolutely awful after it. I was drowsy, nauseous and I didn't sleep all night. I then went to work and consistently vomited and fell asleep. Anyways, it's been a few days and I'm still feeling pretty terrible. I still feel quite sick and feverish. I'm quite worried I guess but nervous to get it checked out.
Also is it true that it acts as an enhancer to other drugs and alcohol? I drank with it and smoked cannabis.
Please don't tell me I'm an idiot, I'm well aware of what I'm doing and I'm well aware that I can harm myself.

Vermilion
August 5th, 2016, 04:24 PM
It's very addictive as for the amount don't know sorry but you should see your gp

Flapjack
August 5th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Heyyy I'll try to answer your questions simply in bullet points:)

Morphine is a class A drug, you can only possess it if a doctor has prescribed it:)

Morphine over 200mg is considered fatal for a normal person however I assume that is for a pure dose and if you got it from a dealer it is likely a lot weaker:)

Just JT
August 5th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Dude, you took 2.5 grams!?!?
And your not dead?!?!
Do you know how addictive morphine is?
It's almost only used, if at all, in cases of extreme pain. Like in combat when your arms been blown off or something.
If you took 2.5 grams, that's like 2500 mg
Idk how 1 person would even get that much at one time.
Are you sure your not reading something wrong?

jamie_n5
August 5th, 2016, 07:23 PM
That was a lot of morphine. You should never drink with narcotics and weed besides. Wow I agree with JT you are so lucky that you didn't OD. If you still feel that bad man get to a doctor. I am glad you are still with us. A normal dose would be 5-10 milligrams.

Just JT
August 6th, 2016, 09:32 AM
That was a lot of morphine. You should never drink with narcotics and weed besides. Wow I agree with JT you are so lucky that you didn't OD. If you still feel that bad man get to a doctor. I am glad you are still with us. A normal dose would be 5-10 milligrams.

Think there's 10000 mg in 1 gram if I remember my metric right.
So do the math....

phuckphace
August 6th, 2016, 09:54 AM
mate if you actually took 2.5 GRAMS of any opiate then this clearly means your post has reached us from the afterlife. according to the Internet the minimum lethal dose is 200 milligrams but people have croaked on less than 100 mg as well.

you feel terrible because you combined it with alcohol which morphine interacts with to intensify its effects - fancy way of saying you're in the middle of a turbo-hangover. tbh it's miraculous that you lived to tell this story fam (unless my earlier guess was correct and we can finally settle those ROTW religion debates)

Abhorrence
August 8th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Yeah it's from my friend who has 65g of it because his mum gets prescribed it and I took 25 10mg pills lmao still kicking just slowly dying inside lmao

Just JT
August 8th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Dude that's like.....a shit ton of shit, you ok?
You just feel like shit or are you still high?
Glad your still talking man...

Dalcourt
August 8th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Well I don't think you did your math correctly here...I guess you mean 0.25 g but no matter it's way too much. Morphine is dangerous and combined with alcohol even more so good for you you survived this. I really hope this experience was bad enough so you don't repeat this.
Nevertheless I hope you feel better soon...

ValentinClarke
August 8th, 2016, 04:59 PM
Yeah it's from my friend who has 65g of it because his mum gets prescribed it and I took 25 10mg pills lmao still kicking just slowly dying inside lmao

I think you should get checked out by a doctor just in case man

Abhorrence
August 8th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Well I don't think you did your math correctly here...I guess you mean 0.25 g but no matter it's way too much. Morphine is dangerous and combined with alcohol even more so good for you you survived this. I really hope this experience was bad enough so you don't repeat this.
Nevertheless I hope you feel better soon...

Never been good with maths ngl

SethfromMI
August 8th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Never been good with maths ngl

how are you feeling now Jack? if your still sick, please go see a medical doctor or someone to get checked out. that can be serious stuff man and you might want to check to see if there has been some damage done.

just worried about you my friend

Abhorrence
August 9th, 2016, 03:05 AM
how are you feeling now Jack? if your still sick, please go see a medical doctor or someone to get checked out. that can be serious stuff man and you might want to check to see if there has been some damage done.

just worried about you my friend

I'm chill, I haven't thrown up in a few days so it's okay now.

Just JT
August 9th, 2016, 04:20 AM
Ya no not to come off as like a parent or nothing but Ive been around this kinda stuff and I think SethfromMI is offering good advise. Can't hurt to still go and just get checked out. If you've been puking like that...yeah a few days but still, can't hurt to just be safe. Could have something going on you don't feel. Like maybe make sure your liver and kidneys are still,working ok

Abhorrence
August 9th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Ya no not to come off as like a parent or nothing but Ive been around this kinda stuff and I think SethfromMI is offering good advise. Can't hurt to still go and just get checked out. If you've been puking like that...yeah a few days but still, can't hurt to just be safe. Could have something going on you don't feel. Like maybe make sure your liver and kidneys are still,working ok

Appreciate it, but fuck that. I hate the doctor and I'm already in trouble with the mental health service for skipping appointments when I'm still technically on a cautionary suicide watch. Having an overdose on morphine will probably make them section me.

SethfromMI
August 9th, 2016, 08:08 AM
I'm chill, I haven't thrown up in a few days so it's okay now.

Appreciate it, but fuck that. I hate the doctor and I'm already in trouble with the mental health service for skipping appointments when I'm still technically on a cautionary suicide watch. Having an overdose on morphine will probably make them section me.

I am just saying please be careful my friend. that stuff really is no joke to be messing around with. I worry about you that's all