PDA

View Full Version : hygiene problems one of the best friend and cousin

Dyri_14
August 4th, 2016, 06:01 AM
My best friend and cousin is 14 years and does not shave under often arms as it should and sweats a lot and gets a very intense smell of sweat (even with a bikini on the beach), and it bothers me and my friends sometimes make fun of her, so that I do not know how to say it to her because he and my friend since childhood and do not want him to be offended with me ..

Kiss

Agda

LanaPole
August 4th, 2016, 08:12 AM
I think it depends on their personality. maybe you can make a suggestion in a good way, like say 'i think you look even better if you shave'....
I'm not sure if it's helpful...

LilLena
August 8th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Hey Dyri,

if you are so close to her, then you are the right person to tell her, cause nobody else will.

Maybe you can tell her like directly when it is really there that she has a bit body odor? (and best, if she then has the chance to shower right after to get out of the situation).

Phosphene
August 8th, 2016, 02:45 PM
I agree with the above. If you're so close to her she won't mind hearing it from you. I'm sure she will appreciate your honesty.

SkyClad33605
August 13th, 2016, 12:21 PM
I think it's your problem not hers.

Let her be the way she wants to be and if you or your friends have a problem with it then it's their problem.

As I see it the problem isn't that she doesn't shave her armpits to the standards of your group but that the group makes fun of her. Maybe let her know that those people are making fun of her for that. But she should be allowed to have whatever hair she wants and if your friends don't accept that then it's time for new friends.