PDA

View Full Version : Bloodplay

Powerade1999
August 4th, 2016, 04:47 AM
Trigger warning for those who self harm and what not.

Recently I have come across what is, blood play.
I am not going to lie, it looks interesting, and appealing, but at what point does it stop being self harm, to kinky stuff.

Like, it still is pretty messed up, but then is it ok if you aren't doing it out of haste but for sexual enjoyment with a partner?

Periphery
August 4th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Trigger warning for those who self harm and what not.

Recently I have come across what is, blood play.
I am not going to lie, it looks interesting, and appealing, but at what point does it stop being self harm, to kinky stuff.

Like, it still is pretty messed up, but then is it ok if you aren't doing it out of haste but for sexual enjoyment with a partner?

This is not actually self harm as you do this for pleasure, not pain (....right?) There's a difference.

I don't actually suggest doing it though. Read a bit and honestly it can't be healthy.

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2016, 10:53 AM
I don't think any form of hurting yourself until you bleed is good. I don't understand what bloodplay is Powerade1999 could you tell me what this involves?

PlasmaHam
August 4th, 2016, 01:33 PM
I did a quick google search of bloodplay, and it is gross. Don't do it, you are just asking for infections and weirding out your partner. I really don't see how people would get pleasure out of it, but it is definitely harmful.

Amethyst Rose
August 4th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Hurting yourself until you bleed might be pleasurable to some, but that doesn't make it healthy. No one should EVER force their partner to do it against their will, and vice versa. Both parties must be in consensual agreement. This is not something to make light of, and I don't advocate it.

Periphery
August 4th, 2016, 11:05 PM
I don't think any form of hurting yourself until you bleed is good. I don't understand what bloodplay is Powerade1999 could you tell me what this involves?

Bdsm with blood aka blood fetish. Basicly you cut yourself for the blood.

Flapjack
August 4th, 2016, 11:20 PM
If you're doing it for sexual pleasure then it is not self harm :) Pleaseee read up on it first!! Make sure everything is hygienic and don't go crazy and cut a large blood vessel!! I really recommend you don't do this but it's your body and your choice, please just be safe:)

Living For Love
August 5th, 2016, 07:07 AM
This is not appropriate. :locked: