PDA

View Full Version : Any Rainbow Six Siege Players?

Gabe_Is_Confused
August 2nd, 2016, 05:56 AM
Are there any R6S players here? If so I'd love to know. It's one of me and my friends favorite games for next gen.

If you haven't heard of it, it's basically a very strategic FPS game that focuses on hostage retrieval. It's a 5v5 online game where the players take turns being the "Attacking" team and the "Defending" team. Each side has unique abilities and gadgets to combat the other side. The catch? Every map is destructible. Yep. This game is focused heavily on tactical destruction. Attackers can carry breach charges to blow up walls and sight out the enemy team. Meanwhile, the defenders can reinforce select walls and barricade windows and doors to force the attackers to breach the objective. The firefights are intensive, yet they manage to be realistic at the same time. It surely is a thrill.

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 08:09 AM
Gabe_Is_Confused I have heard about it. It seems pretty nice actually, but is it worth the price? No clue how much is costs but yeah. Been keeping an eye out for it though, defnitly caught my attention.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 08:13 AM
The hype for this game was so great and then when it came out it was sooo disappointing. Red Faction 2 on the PS2 had destructible maps. I never got the hype. This is why I wait until a game is released before I buy.

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 09:37 AM
The hype for this game was so great and then when it came out it was sooo disappointing. Red Faction 2 on the PS2 had destructible maps. I never got the hype. This is why I wait until a game is released before I buy.

Was it really that bad?

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 09:39 AM
Was it really that bad?
Well me and all my friends were disappointed and a few youtubers I saw were hating on it but some people did like it:)

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 09:42 AM
Well me and all my friends were disappointed and a few youtubers I saw were hating on it but some people did like it:)

Hmm, fair enough. Probably gonna wait if I am going to get it.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 09:45 AM
Hmm, fair enough. Probably gonna wait if I am going to get it.
Pleaseee don't!! AT least watch gameplay or a review by someone that has no financial incentive to be nice about the game:) The Witcher 3 however... that's a good game!!

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 10:41 AM
Pleaseee don't!! AT least watch gameplay or a review by someone that has no financial incentive to be nice about the game:) The Witcher 3 however... that's a good game!!

Alright will do

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 04:32 PM
No.

Because I don't like playing SnD type game modes.

EDIT: And we're on current gen btw, lol.
What is an SnD type game mode? I think we know what gen we are xD

bandofbros20
August 2nd, 2016, 05:14 PM
Dude I'm still playing. But like no one does

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 08:08 PM
He said "next-gen"

And SnD is a game mode in CoD where you can't respawn.
Oh thanks! I don't play COD so that is why I don't know xD

So what he still calls PS4 or whatever next gen :)

Periphery
August 2nd, 2016, 11:26 PM
Dude I'm still playing. But like no one does

Did it already die out?