PDA

View Full Version : Thank you EmeraldDream

Cadanance00
August 1st, 2016, 11:25 PM
Thank you EmeraldDream for keeping this site from degenerating into utter chaos.

Flapjack
August 1st, 2016, 11:28 PM
Yeah cheers Emerald! God knows where this site would be without you!! You should be an admin as our current admins are never actually around :P

Phosphene
August 1st, 2016, 11:31 PM
I third that emotion, thank you Emerald Dream!

Just JT
August 2nd, 2016, 12:51 AM
Oh my god it's really amazing. The skid you really put up with....yeah, and no recognition at all really....your amazing....thank you

Typhlosion
August 2nd, 2016, 12:56 AM
What happened?

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 01:02 AM
What happened?
Nothing! I think the thread was just created so we could say our thanks to her:)

Living For Love
August 2nd, 2016, 03:07 AM
What about me? :(

Endeavour
August 2nd, 2016, 03:09 AM
Yeah cheers Emerald! God knows where this site would be without you!! You should be an admin as our current admins are never actually around :P

Mike and Steven use invisible mode I think, and I have seen Mike posting around quite a lot recently. Anyway I'm sure they do a lot of stuff behind the scenes :) But as everyone has said, thank you Ali, this site probably wouldn't be the same without you here :D

nebula
August 2nd, 2016, 03:10 AM
Lots of thanks from me too :D

Emerald Dream
August 2nd, 2016, 07:19 AM
I appreciate it, but I'm honestly pretty embarrassed.

First, well there's this (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3405342&postcount=671).

Also, the entire VT Staff works as a team to keep the forum as friendly, appropriate, and safe as we possibly can. Every single person with a green, blue, and red name contributes...and they all deserve credit for volunteering their time.

Actually, to be honest - you all deserve to be recognized as well for being active, dedicated, and for caring about the wellbeing of VT. Whether it's reports, suggestions, or keeping this place as active as it is - this community would not be here without you guys (and girls). :heart: :heart:

I :heart: you, Tiago :) :) Thank you for all your work and for being here for VT

Jinglebottom
August 2nd, 2016, 07:20 AM
You are awesome. :D

Just JT
August 3rd, 2016, 07:06 AM

We all love you very much to, that's why we make all those in appropriate p101 threads, just to give you something to do and make you feel needed lol!!

:hug:

Barbara.
August 3rd, 2016, 09:43 AM
Even though that i haven't been here all that long, i have noticed that vt is friendly and safe place to be. Great job to all that contributes here at vt.Go long , go strong vt.

Plane And Simple
August 3rd, 2016, 09:49 AM
Emerald Dream , Elysium , and all our admins deserve the biggest thanks there is. You guys are awesome, And all the green mods as well, of course. This site without every one of you would be done.

Desynchronized
August 3rd, 2016, 10:16 AM
Ya mods, all of you deserve a huge thanks for keeping this forum nice and neat. I cant even imagine this forum without such great mods like you guys. Cheers for the mods.

Gumleaf
August 4th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Ali does an amazing job here. She would be close to, if not, the longest serving and most active Global ever on vt. Her balance of enforcing the rules, but yet forming a great collective respect and relationship with vt members, is something all aspiring staff members should learn from. I know some people have taken some back handed jabs at the admins. Much of the admin work does happen behind the scenes. Therefore it makes sense that us as members will receive the illusion that they are inactive. But I do know that the senior staff work hard and do an overall good job keeping the site running well.

AJLEO
September 22nd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Yeah cheers Emeral

Rendez-Vous
September 23rd, 2016, 10:32 AM
Thanks guys, this place is awesome, and it's all thanks to you <3