PDA

View Full Version : Ear getting hot?

Amethyst Rose
August 1st, 2016, 05:02 PM
I don't know if I should worry about this or not... my left ear will get hot and look flushed at random times. The first time it happened was in May when I was on lots of medicine from getting my wisdom teeth out. It didn't happen for a while, but in the last week or two it's happened a couple of times. I don't feel any different. Could it be high blood pressure? Do you think I should see a doctor? Or is that overreacting?

Flapjack
August 1st, 2016, 05:09 PM
I've had this before!! I think it could be a few things tbh! Maybe your body is trying to cool off by doing the whole vasodilation and having loads of warm blood in the ears, where loads of heat escapes, makes sense! It could also be high blood pressure but I haven't seen it anywhere as a symptom? Anyway I wouldn't worry too much buddy!! Every now and then I get it and I haven't had it in ages:)

jamie_n5
August 3rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
I have had similar things like that too. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Amethyst Rose
August 3rd, 2016, 05:54 PM
Thanks Mimikyu and Jamie_n, I won't be so worried about it now.

Flapjack
August 3rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
Thanks @Mimikyu (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=122060) and @Jamie_n (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/member.php?u=122591), I won't be so worried about it now.
No prob but if it is happening a lot or it causes pain, please do see a doctor!:)

Endeavour
August 4th, 2016, 02:20 PM
I don't know if I should worry about this or not... my left ear will get hot and look flushed at random times. The first time it happened was in May when I was on lots of medicine from getting my wisdom teeth out. It didn't happen for a while, but in the last week or two it's happened a couple of times. I don't feel any different. Could it be high blood pressure? Do you think I should see a doctor? Or is that overreacting?

Are you ok now?

Amethyst Rose
August 4th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Are you ok now?

I'm fine, thanks :)