PDA

View Full Version : Going to the beach in wetsuit

paulhouse
August 1st, 2016, 12:59 AM
When you are goin to the beach for surfing or something else, are you still wearing your wetsuit or do you change at the beach?

kyrocks03
August 1st, 2016, 08:00 AM
I leave it on. It's a pain to carry that and my surf board back home.

paulhouse
August 2nd, 2016, 01:07 AM
I leave it on. It's a pain to carry that and my surf board back home.

So you walk home? How far do you have to go? And do you wear flip flops, sneaker or surf booties?

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 01:08 AM
I change down at the beach :)

kyrocks03
August 2nd, 2016, 09:10 AM
So you walk home? How far do you have to go? And do you wear flip flops, sneaker or surf booties?

Yes I walked home. I was 500m from the sea when I lived in Torquay, Au. I never wore surf booties at all, so would just wear either flippies or trainers.

Flapjack
August 2nd, 2016, 09:30 AM
Yes I walked home. I was 500m from the sea when I lived in Torquay, Au. I never wore surf booties at all, so would just wear either flippies or trainers.
My gosh you were lucky living that close!!

kyrocks03
August 2nd, 2016, 09:35 AM
My gosh you were lucky living that close!!

Yes. Now I'm in Canada and we have the great lakes but the surfing is shit from what I've seen. I miss it because it was something I did nearly every day back home and I got to be really good at it too. I have surfed here on the greatlakes and in California and Florida and the surfing is good, but not nearly what it is in Torquay and Bell's Beach which is among the best in the world.

JohnC
August 2nd, 2016, 10:33 AM
Live about three minutes away from beach walking, so I go dressed usually with a pair of flip flops.

paulhouse
August 5th, 2016, 01:05 AM
In the vacations Mostly I'm riding my bike in wetsuit and boots to cycle to the beach. I need about 10 mins. The board is already in the club house :-) I also love to watch other guys walking or cycling also to the beach in wetsuits.

Harrier
August 6th, 2016, 01:19 PM
In the vacations Mostly I'm riding my bike in wetsuit and boots to cycle to the beach. I need about 10 mins. The board is already in the club house :-) I also love to watch other guys walking or cycling also to the beach in wetsuits.

That's crazy to ride your bike in a wetsuit lol.

Me I change down at the beach.

Jontxu
August 19th, 2016, 10:10 AM
I change at the beach

mike16m
August 24th, 2016, 08:30 PM
i change in to and out of my wetsuit behind my car usually

LITTLEANGEL16
September 25th, 2016, 10:03 AM
I never wore a wetsuit, had no reason to.

paulhouse
January 8th, 2017, 05:07 PM
That's crazy to ride your bike in a wetsuit lol.

Me I change down at the beach.

So, when i look around itīs very normal (thatīs not me)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/480/31355425083_22ccc7ed0a_b.jpg

Harrier
January 8th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Haha well I have dribbled a basketball on my bike to the court a mile away. Doesn't mean it's not crazy lol.