PDA

View Full Version : How to lose weight ?

Danielle DaniYell
July 31st, 2016, 08:48 PM
I'm a 15 years old male .
I'm in the school cheerleading team ( Only girls team in our school , but I love my work )
So I'm growing heavier with the growing age
I don't think I'm essentially overweight , just between 50-55 kg and 5"6 tall.
But I need to get back in shape for the summer games in school .
So yeah , how do I lose more of my weight ?

Flapjack
July 31st, 2016, 09:07 PM
I'm in the school cheerleading team ( Only girls team in our school , but I love my work )
Right firstly I wanna stress you must do it gradually, otherwise your metabolism will work against you!!:)

Have negative net calorie input basically buddy! You can calculate this by doing Calories eaten-(BMR+Calories burned during exercise)

Doesn't matter what them calories are, 2000 calories of chocolate provides the same energy as 2000 calories of lettuce. You will however want to consider nutrition and whether the food fills you up as well as long term and short term energy foods:) You reallyyyy want to avoid a sugar crash!

Wish you luck:)

Typhlosion
July 31st, 2016, 09:20 PM
According to the BMI index, you're almost underweight at 18.7 BMI (normal is 18.5–24.9). I don't think you should stress over weight, especially not losing.

Danielle DaniYell
July 31st, 2016, 10:30 PM
Thanks a lot as always , mimikyu.

Typhlosion , thanks brother , I know about it but still need to worry about my weight , as unlike other ( luckier ) male cheerleaders who get a boys' team , I need proper coordination with the girls . So I'll not force myself over anything but still being in 40-45 range is my target .

Iri_dium
August 2nd, 2016, 08:41 AM

I think that firstly you should analize the reasons of getting weigh, suppose it's not connected only with the growing :what:
Usually for using weight useful are diets and different physical activities :) Maybe you should try to eat more healthy food like vegetables and fruits, strict diets can be harmful, especially in your age :whoops:
Running is very good for loosing weight, also practisiong with various sport stuff like in this article on Jon's Guide (http://jonsguide.org/best-bowflex-treadclimber-reviews/), swimmin and even the simple walking :) Yoga is good too ;)
The main thing is the regular chosen practises ;)

hyden11
August 2nd, 2016, 09:40 AM
These tips you can considered for losing weight

1. Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...

2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...

3. Drink water a half hour before meals. ...

4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). ...

5. Eat soluble fiber. ...

6. Drink coffee or tea. ...

7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...

8. Eat your food slowly.

Danielle DaniYell
August 2nd, 2016, 10:58 AM
Thanks a lot to you all .
A lot of these suggestions are helping me , and I think I'll be sure to get a few kilos down after it .
P.S. I don't know about it , but after I lose weight , do I have to continue having such diet to maintain my weight ?

Ragle
August 2nd, 2016, 11:04 AM
Simple:

- eat less unhealthy, but kinda healthy stuff

- do lots of sports.

- be very chilling, have fun and especially laugh a lot with other folks - means: keep the stress level low.

lemondrop
August 2nd, 2016, 12:54 PM
Try to drink 8 cups of green tea a day

Zenos
September 19th, 2016, 10:49 PM

If you continue to do what you do staying active and reduce your carbs you'll lose weight

lavie
September 29th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Early morning go for joking that's the best part.