PDA

View Full Version : Sick of my face

Milos
July 31st, 2016, 10:45 AM
Hey,

I made a similar thread but well i really need to make another one ...
Anyway,i m depressed because of my face :(
I always look very pale and tired and well like a drug addict(due to dark eye lids).I am always having the look "like i dont care about anything",in other words i m always trying to have that cool look but instead i look like a drug addict who hasnt slept for 2 days.
To be honest if i didnt had these muscles i think well i would totally look like a drug addict ...

Flapjack
July 31st, 2016, 10:50 AM
Your pale with dark eye lids? Loads of people are pale and loads of people love pale people! I personally think pale girls are cuter so ya know beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Basically dude you must love yourself:) Everyone has a feature they don't like:)

Just JT
July 31st, 2016, 07:28 PM
There are no 2 people alike in this world. No 2 sets of eyes lips, cheeks, teeth, nothing. So what is the starting point of what I'd good or bad looking? Everyone has their own characteristics, and personality. Both make up a person, a person other human should accept, embrace, and not judge based on how they appear, and not know them. That's called prejudice. And it's wrong. And anyone who is prejudice of someone else is losing out on knowing that person. Imo, I'd like to know you for who you are. Because your a person, with feelings and talents, and you deserve to live a happy life.

So who cares what people think. Keep your head up and walk tall and proud, druggies don't walk that way, you'll make people think about it more.

warbit
July 31st, 2016, 07:37 PM
If you are worried about what people will think of you, just remeber, if someone judges you on your looks and nothing else, they aren't worth your time.
Hope this help :)

Eric Rom
August 1st, 2016, 08:08 AM
I'm sick of my face too!
It looks fat!
I do cardio cause my trainer said so but it doesn't seem to tone up!
I know I can get a chiseled jawline but don't know how.
Any suggestions??

jamie_n5
August 1st, 2016, 01:20 PM
I am sure you look fine. You are who you are and you know that you are a great person and no drug addict. You will befriend people and once they get to know you they will find out what a wonderful person you are. Don't be sad and worried over this. People are just too damn judgmental sometimes.

Voice_Of_Unreason
August 1st, 2016, 02:36 PM
I'm sick of my face too!
It looks fat!
I do cardio cause my trainer said so but it doesn't seem to tone up!
I know I can get a chiseled jawline but don't know how.
Any suggestions??

For both you are the thread OP. Guys generally don't develop full facial features until their mid-20s. Your face will change, just give it some time.

Everybody has some sort of facial flaw. You shouldn't dwell on that.

Phosphene
August 1st, 2016, 02:43 PM
Your looks don't determine the type of person you are; there's much more to you than that. Anyone who judges you for your looks without taking the time to get to know you is shallow and not worth knowing anyway. Have confidence in yourself, your strengths and abilities, and you will be just fine. :)