PDA

View Full Version : Passing Exams!!

Just JT
July 30th, 2016, 06:51 AM
I got an email [email protected] early this am letting me (and others) know he has passed his level 2 exams and received his Level 2 Diploma in Site Carpentry. It looks like he finished up and completed obtained credit for 38 college credits!!
He got them in areas like first and second floor construction, roofing, partition walls and stairs. The picture was a little blurry, so maybe twinncan say more about it if he wants to.

Not that I know a lot about carpentry, I've only helped do some here and there when my dad needs help around the house, but that's a huge accomplishment, and he should be really happy and proud of himself, as well as us here in VT. He's a great person, excellent friend, great member, and sets an example as far as I'm concerned for us younger members of what we can, should, maybe be looking at for our future. Anyways, I think it's great, and we should be proud of him. He's going through a lot, and he keeps pushing through what has to get done, because that's what we need to do, we/ twin just can't give up when it gets tough, just pull up your boxers and trudge on, accomplish your dreams and goals.

Good job Tom!! Congrats!!
How much more do you have to go in school!

Meron
July 30th, 2016, 06:54 AM
grats

Dalcourt
July 30th, 2016, 07:11 AM
yeah congrats!!

Vermilion
July 30th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Thanks Just JT you really didn't need to do this but thank you :)

Just JT
July 30th, 2016, 08:21 AM
Thanks Just JT you really didn't need to do this but thank you :)

I know, but I wanted to, it's a huge deal bro!!

Flapjack
July 30th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Well done twin!!! :) Jack is proud is a proud Jack:')

Amethyst Rose
July 30th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Congrats Tom! :)

Endeavour
July 30th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Well done, Tom twin! :D You've done so well :)

Vermilion
July 31st, 2016, 01:19 AM
Thanks everyone :)