PDA

View Full Version : Adhd hell yeah!

Xman31
July 29th, 2016, 08:08 AM
Look, I have adhd. I know I do. I've been tested 14 times. All positive. If you have adhd, why stress? I can tell you personally don't feel like you need help its awesome! Technically people with ADHD tend to be more creative and open then others so think about it this way. When others try, you try less. Because when your more open to the world. Things turn out open. Trust me. And for anybody that need help with their disorder fell free to pm cuz I've been through a lot because of my adhd and I'm not complaining.

Just JT
July 29th, 2016, 08:13 AM
It's good man, cause ADHD can be pretty bad for some people, depending on the severity. Different people will respond differently to it, and meds for it if they need meds. Me, I need meds for it. If I do t I'll just walk in circles trying to find my sneakers for 3 hours and never get anywhere lol!!!

But that's me, everyone's different

Mars
July 29th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Like JT said, people react differently to it. I don't take meds but it gets in the way of school/projects a lot. Meanwhile some people who do take meds don't have problems. It's all personal you know? If you don't have a problem, that's good for you. But some people do.

nebula
July 29th, 2016, 10:14 AM
One of my close friends has ADHD, and she took them when she was younger. She seems OK now without the meds but she has them if there's a bad day or if her younger sisters go to school, so she isn't bouncing off the walls at night.

jdhud024
November 3rd, 2016, 12:53 AM
I take meds on schooldays and rarely the weekends. Most weekends or days of no school I don't take it. I love being the hyper, energetic, happy-go-lucky bitch I am when I'm not on my meds. But I can't pass school that way lol

I love being ADHD. I can't change it or being gay, so why not love being both?

Oh, and unlike some, my ADHD has only gotten stronger as I've gotten older. Yay me I guess? Lol

Endeavour
November 3rd, 2016, 03:15 AM
I take meds on schooldays and rarely the weekends. Most weekends or days of no school I don't take it. I love being the hyper, energetic, happy-go-lucky bitch I am when I'm not on my meds. But I can't pass school that way lol

I love being ADHD. I can't change it or being gay, so why not love being both?

Oh, and unlike some, my ADHD has only gotten stronger as I've gotten older. Yay me I guess? Lol

Please don't bump old threads. :locked: