PDA

View Full Version : Elder scrolls online players?

Brightwolf
July 26th, 2016, 03:19 PM
Any ESO players here? Just wondering…and I have next to no friends lol...

Flapjack
July 30th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Nooo sorry this is like the one game I have never played!:( Can you not make friends in the game?:)

Brightwolf
July 30th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Nooo sorry this is like the one game I have never played!:( Can you not make friends in the game?:)

I'm…not good at making friends. I sometimes suspect that the ones I do have don't really like me.... Anyways, it's a fun game. I play on my PC, if you have one.

Cygnus
July 30th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Is it worth it? I hear most ESO players are already at later levels and PvP ready so It's not even a logical purchase for a new player since it isn't very accessible unless you wish to spend all your time there.

Periphery
July 30th, 2016, 11:09 PM
I have an Elder Scrolls Online Shirt but never played it, does that count?

Brightwolf
July 31st, 2016, 12:17 AM
Is it worth it? I hear most ESO players are already at later levels and PvP ready so It's not even a logical purchase for a new player since it isn't very accessible unless you wish to spend all your time there.

Well I like it. And I'm a low-level player. So, in my opinion, yes it's worth it.

runnerz
August 8th, 2016, 01:05 PM
do you happen to have it for PC btw? I saw it was on sale on steam for like 19.99 so I was thinking of getting it. The only MMO's I've played are WoW and runescape

Brightwolf
August 9th, 2016, 02:44 PM
do you happen to have it for PC btw? I saw it was on sale on steam for like 19.99 so I was thinking of getting it. The only MMO's I've played are WoW and runescape

Yes I have it for PC! It's fun. It's not like skyrim, but it's a fun MMO in my opinion.