PDA

View Full Version : Leg Shaving Question

CupcakeLuv101
July 25th, 2016, 10:38 PM
I want to shave my legs because it's summer and I wear shorts and stuff like that. I have actually never shaved my legs before and am afraid about my hairs growing back faster, longer, and thicker. I have heard people say this but other people say it's a myth. My legs aren't hairy but got SOME hair on them if you look closely. I also have dark hair and after shaving I don't want to end up with little black dots on my legs which are even more noticeable than before I shave my legs.

So the question is, do you think I should shave my legs or not?

Amethyst Rose
July 25th, 2016, 10:52 PM
If you really want to shave your legs then go ahead. I think the hair growing back faster and thicker will vary from person to person, after all everyone is different. If you're worried about that you could use hair removal cream.

BlackParadePixie
July 26th, 2016, 02:03 AM
well nobody just shaves once and that's the end of it... you have to keep shaving if you want nice smooth legs. How fast and thick it grows back is all dependent on your genetics. So just notice for yourself when it starts to grow back, and shave again.

Claire Asteroid
July 26th, 2016, 09:12 AM
I think you shouldn't shave your legs, there's nothing wrong with wearing shorts and having some hair on your legs, it's normal. I don't shave my legs at all and I wear shorts in summer time.

NatteDroom03
July 31st, 2016, 05:57 AM
A little bit of hair is alright. I'd skip it. :)

saxmatic16
July 31st, 2016, 01:49 PM
do what you feel comfortable

Tine Dancer
July 31st, 2016, 03:35 PM
You said you want to shave your legs so just do it. It's not that big a deal.

sara___
August 20th, 2016, 03:26 PM
I know what you mean. I felt the same way b4 I shaved 4 the 1st time

AmyUK
August 21st, 2016, 12:48 PM
I enjoy shaving my legs so I'd say if you want to do it then go ahead and do :)