PDA

View Full Version : My Brother

jamie_n5
July 24th, 2016, 02:59 PM
To all of us that have lost a loved one that was close to our hearts I dedicate this thread. I lost my brother 13 years ago from a cancerous brain tumor. He was only 3 years old and I miss him every day and wonder what he would be like now.
Please feel free to post and comment on losses close to your hearts too.
Thanks and God Bless all who mourn.:(

zzzzzzzzzz
July 24th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Sorry to hear your pain dude. My mum had a miscarriage before I was born. I do wander what it would have been to be the youngest of 3 rather than the younger of 2.

Flapjack
July 24th, 2016, 04:52 PM
I am so sorry to hear that:(

Dalcourt
July 24th, 2016, 10:13 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.
I haven't lost any close family member so I don't know how this must feel.
The only compareable thing I experienced was the loss of a close friend in Elementary School...it was sad for me and I cannot imagine what grief his mother and siblings must have felt at that.

jamie_n5
July 24th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Thanks guys. I didn't start this thread looking for sympathy for the loss of my brother but as a place to post for their own personal losses in their lives. As I have said I dedicate this thread in memory of my little brother Jonathan.

drhalsey1
July 25th, 2016, 12:03 AM
I haven't lost anyone super close. A great grandma several years ago, a great aunt(grandma's sister) a couple years ago, another great grandma earlier this year. And earlier this week I found out an old friend that had gone to my school had been killed.

jamie_n5
July 25th, 2016, 12:09 AM
I haven't lost anyone super close. A great grandma several years ago, a great aunt(grandma's sister) a couple years ago, another great grandma earlier this year. And earlier this week I found out an old friend that has gone to my school had been killed.

I am sorry to hear that.

Jay21
July 25th, 2016, 08:51 PM
I lost a friend about 8 years ago, also to brain cancer. We went to school and Summer Camp together, his family and ours were totally devastated.

Rest in peace Christian :(

Jinglebottom
July 25th, 2016, 09:21 PM
I lost my baby cousin to a heart defect six years ago (she was almost three years old at the time). I'll never forget the way my aunt screamed when she found out over the phone... so awful. She was an only child.

jamie_n5
July 30th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I hear you loud and clear my friend.

Please guys and gals. Don't be afraid to post here. I made this so people that are grieving have a place to express there hurts and feelings.

Just JT
July 30th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Here's what I'd say if your wondering what your brother would think right now. I think he's feel really happy and fortunate he's got a big bro as nice, cool, and understanding as you are. I'm sure he'd feel he could turn to you for anything, and not feel judgement, rather love and suport.

For me, I lost my dad 1/1/15. He was driving home from a party shitfaced drunk but a tree and was killed. It was a horrible experience for me. I was told in the hotel we were staying at on vacation out of state. He was like a best friend for me, and I miss him everyday.

I pretty much had a yeah of hell after his death, one I just didn't need to go through, if he only stayed in that night, he'd probably still be with me. But it was his choice, and his alone

Periphery
July 30th, 2016, 11:24 PM
I lost my grandfather 3 years ago (well 3 this january).

Basicly he had to get a medical checkup because he was coughing allot lately and he had to get it while I was on a 3 day school trip. The moment I got back and got in the car my dad broke down crying. He had cancer. Loung cancer. Stopped smoking 20 YEARS AGO.

He had less than a month. Before I left I promosed to go see him as soon as I got home. I didn't. I never kept my promise. I was too much of a little bitch to visit him in hospital and the next day he got in coma and died 2 days after that.

I never took the chance to visit him one last time. It's still something I feel guilty about even 3 years later.

Just JT
July 30th, 2016, 11:35 PM
The Special One
Don't beat yourself up over it, 3 years ago, 3 years younger, hard to fully realize all at hand then.
Then again, you probably have fonder memories of him in better health, then as socks she was. He knows you love him....

NatteDroom03
July 31st, 2016, 06:41 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, guys. No words can describe the pain of losing someone near and dear.

jamie_n5
August 4th, 2016, 10:35 AM
I lost one of my best buddies yesterday due to a motorcycle accident.

Just JT
August 4th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Jamie_n I know your hurting, probably feeling like you had your brother ripped ita your life again huh? Im really sorry....ill prey for both of you.

Just try and be happy for the time you were fortunate to have with both of them. They were both your brothers. And they are in gods hands now, well taken care of...

:hug: