PDA

View Full Version : Confusing Sexualty?!?!

Ineedyou
July 23rd, 2016, 02:41 AM
So Im really in a confusing place right now. Im attracted to both guys and girls physically, but I can't love love girls. I can have a relationship with guys but not girls. I dont understand why because I find both guys and girls equally attractive, but I cant have a bond with a girl.

Is there a name for this or anyone feel this way?

lemondrop
July 23rd, 2016, 04:00 AM
Maybe bisexual towards guys?

Just JT
July 23rd, 2016, 05:17 AM
I think how your feeling is a normal part of puberty that everyone goes through in varying degrees. It's confusing as f**ck.
Best thing I can tell you is to just follow your instincts when it comes to sexual stuff. In time you'll discover what you like and why. There's no need to put a label on your sexuality right now cause your hormones are raging and making you feel all there new strange feeling and are confusing you.

So just roll with it and enjoy it all. And don't let anyone tell you what you want sexually or wrong as long as nobody gets hurt

jamie_n5
July 23rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
You don't state your age but I am guessing that you are in puberty and things are changing and you are very interested and curious about both sexes. You may arrive at either sex or you could be bisexual.

DoodleSnap
July 24th, 2016, 11:33 AM
It's okay - I have been through the same thing a few times, and it's perfectly normal, everyone has doubts and questions about their sexuality. I initially thought I could be romantically attracted to guys, and that I preferred girls in general, but now I prefer guys, both romantically and sexually. Even then, my sexuality is always changing and shifting.

My best advice is that you shouldn't worry about a label right now, but instead just focus on getting to know yourself and feel comfortable in your skin. Keep an open mind, and time and experience will help you get to know who and what you like.
Maybe you'll end up liking girls romantically as well, or maybe you won't. But the important thing is that you let yourself develop and learn naturally - here is no rush whatsoever.
Maybe in the meantime, bisexual is a good label, because it encompasses a few different types of attraction, but it's really up to you. Just try not to worry about it.

Good luck.

Matryoshkasystem
July 25th, 2016, 12:46 AM
Sound like possible bisexual, homo/hetroromantic-basically romantic version of sexual orientation-

Abhorrence
July 25th, 2016, 08:41 AM
There is a romantic scale as well as a sexual scale. They don't always link together. I'm biromantic but homosexual. You sound similar but the opposite way round. Being either hetero or homo romantic (I don't know your gender) but being bisexual.