PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Issues

iwannabefreewee
July 22nd, 2016, 11:03 PM
For the past couple of years I have noticed the power and strength of my orgasms has been depleted in some way. The only way I can achieve a suitable orgasm with some kind of pleasure and post orgasmic bliss is to edge. Get close, stop. Get close again, stop. I have to do this a few times just to get a good orgasm. Why is this happening? Is this normal?

Alex1s
July 23rd, 2016, 12:44 AM
You might just be over doing it. If you masturbate too frequently, especially if you focus on your clit and are kind of rough with it, you might just be losing a little sensitivity.

Try masturbating a little less or at least try to be a little more gentle. Also try using lube so there isn't so much friction going on down there. You could try building up more. As in taking it slow and not rushing to an orgasm, give your body time to get really turned on. Also try different techniques...if you mainly just focus on your clit try some penetration or give your gspot some more attention. Maybe involve more of your body like your nipples or maybe even some anal. Just switch it up once in a while.

SkyClad33605
July 23rd, 2016, 02:02 PM
I agree, try changing up your technique.

Also let your own desire build up more. If you are doing it out of habit, like, you are only doing it because it's before bed and that's when you do it, then maybe skip it. Only do it when you have the urge. It's not just about body but about mind as well. Make sure you're in the right mind space. Does that makes sense or help?

iwannabefreewee
July 23rd, 2016, 03:13 PM
You might just be over doing it. If you masturbate too frequently, especially if you focus on your clit and are kind of rough with it, you might just be losing a little sensitivity.

Try masturbating a little less or at least try to be a little more gentle. Also try using lube so there isn't so much friction going on down there. You could try building up more. As in taking it slow and not rushing to an orgasm, give your body time to get really turned on. Also try different techniques...if you mainly just focus on your clit try some penetration or give your gspot some more attention. Maybe involve more of your body like your nipples or maybe even some anal. Just switch it up once in a while.

This makes sense. Thank you!

Cangirl
July 23rd, 2016, 08:01 PM

All very good advice : )

saxmatic16
July 23rd, 2016, 09:49 PM
Yea once you do things over and over again it gets boring and you stop feeling the same sensation like you use to. SO change things up, try new stuff to spark the interest and the sensation. Hopefully that works for you.

NatteDroom03
July 30th, 2016, 05:36 AM
Time for a change, I think. I experience that it gets less intense once it becomes a routine. Variation is good. :)