PDA

View Full Version : Just started 11th(JUNIOR year) and I'm screwed...

TheFutureDoctor
July 22nd, 2016, 02:54 AM
Fuck it. Seriously. I just started class 11 a month back and it's shit. The teachers are crap, the only good one was the chemistry teacher but he's left now, and someone else is gonna come in. Worst, my first Unit tests start on 25th and I have absolutely mountains to study. Especially the Biology part. I have like 60-70 pages, over 200 scientific names, 30-40 diagrams. I am seriously so damn screwed. And to make it worse, this week before the exams, I had to go with my mom out of station as she had some eye problems. God, did it HAVE to be this week????!!!!! Now, I've missed the last chapters of subjects as well, and I can only hope to catch up tomorrow in school. I am absolutely certain I'm gonna fail Biology and Physics. (I'll scrape through in Math and Chem, I'm certain of it). This wasn't how I wanted to start my year......:(:(

Just JT
July 22nd, 2016, 05:36 AM
I'd talk to your teachers asap and let them know your falling behind and why, you need help and more time to complete stuff. If you don't, or wait, they'll have no idea your in that spot and expect you to be on top of stuff. If you tell them early enough they can do stuff to help

Shin-Ah
July 29th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Honestly, that sounds terrible.....but lol since this year I FINALLY got accepted to attend the advanced mathematics class for my grade level, my parents went crazy. Everyday I have to do like over 20 worksheets most are double sided and really complicated at the end of a week i have a test.....goodie, and now....final straw....they signed me up for a math school.And it isn't a summer camp, It's a legit twice a week classroom and 2and a half hours, with plenty of homework. Not to mention the math CLUB i'll have to join when school does start again. Just slowly dying rn. Not to mention the crappy teacher for my orchestra. Just because I'm first chair he treats me like shiiiiiiit, he likes the second chair player way better than me. ugh school is a pain in my ass

TheFutureDoctor
July 31st, 2016, 09:23 AM
Honestly, that sounds terrible.....but lol since this year I FINALLY got accepted to attend the advanced mathematics class for my grade level, my parents went crazy. Everyday I have to do like over 20 worksheets most are double sided and really complicated at the end of a week i have a test.....goodie, and now....final straw....they signed me up for a math school.And it isn't a summer camp, It's a legit twice a week classroom and 2and a half hours, with plenty of homework. Not to mention the math CLUB i'll have to join when school does start again. Just slowly dying rn. Not to mention the crappy teacher for my orchestra. Just because I'm first chair he treats me like shiiiiiiit, he likes the second chair player way better than me. ugh school is a pain in my ass

You're right. School absolutely sucks. Will be happy once its all over. :mad:

Flapjack
July 31st, 2016, 10:52 AM
There is always loads of words to remember in Biology buddy:) Just keep calm, pace yourself and take short breaks! Good luck:)