PDA

View Full Version : Fitness help

devotionnel
July 22nd, 2016, 02:45 AM
Okay, so now it's summer, I've decided to get off my butt and actually start exercising, and continue to carry it on even after school starts.

I'm mostly planning to get rid of excess flab on my stomach, arms and thighs, and try and tone up these areas.

I'm really like a fitnessophobe, so I really don't know what I need to do to get started with this exercising thing. Any tips on what I can do to help lose weight and how to do these things would be greatly appreciated. :D

Flapjack
July 22nd, 2016, 05:50 AM
This may sound silly... but pokemon goXD I have a few friends that have lost loads of weight doing it and you'll be having fun so it won't feel like exercise:')

As for toning up, the walking should help the thighs and just standard push ups and sit ups would be my suggestion:)

rioo
July 22nd, 2016, 09:10 AM
eat banana for diet, swimming, and pull up for V shaped body.

Flapjack
July 22nd, 2016, 10:38 AM
eat banana for diet, swimming, and pull up for V shaped body.
Just a single banana? XD

Harrier
July 22nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
Run. Really nothing better than running to lose weight and get into shape. Biking and swimming are close. You can always play beach volleyball or any other sport too. Crunches are great for the abs ... but don't just do one type, go online and find like 6 different variations of crunches (situps). Also buying a cheap ab roller is great for the abs. if you want to be cheap just use a soup can to roll your abs out (but buying a $20 ab roller is best). And do planks!!! And yoga is great too (if you like it, won't burn calories tho).

devotionnel
July 22nd, 2016, 05:12 PM
A little edit I want to add in here: I'm also anemic. So I think anything too exerting would be difficult due to the fact I have no stamina or determination. xD

Iri_dium
July 23rd, 2016, 11:17 AM
Okay, so now it's summer, I've decided to get off my butt and actually start exercising, and continue to carry it on even after school starts.

I'm mostly planning to get rid of excess flab on my stomach, arms and thighs, and try and tone up these areas.

I'm really like a fitnessophobe, so I really don't know what I need to do to get started with this exercising thing. Any tips on what I can do to help lose weight and how to do these things would be greatly appreciated. :D

First of all I wish you good luck with such great plans, especially considering that you're a beginner :) I just mean that it's rather hard to practise constantly and to not lose your motivation, I remember my own experience :D

You can start from simple and basic everyday exercises at home, I think that in the Internet there are a lot of ideas of such basic complexes ;) Also you can start to go to the gym, personally I adored to prectise there with such sport equioment http://jonsguide.org/best-bowflex-treadclimber-reviews/, very useful and funny at the same time! :) Also the help of a professional coach can be necessary for you :cool:
You can also start running, more walking, riding a bike, swimming...:)
And try some diets of course but personally I recommend you just to simply eat more fruits and vegetables, especially during the summer ;)

http://v.img.com.ua/b/600x500/f/f9/e802b7b3f88f8b843013bb989f643f9f.jpg