PDA

View Full Version : Steel Pineapple

Cadanance00
July 21st, 2016, 10:50 AM
Really sweet. Really good. Can't taste the alcohol. It's obvious this is aimed at the kid market. That's cynical way to sell something. I am NOT advocating underage drinking.

(My OB's friend works at 7-11 and brought some over.)

~Caen

Flapjack
July 21st, 2016, 01:50 PM
Really sweet. Really good. Can't taste the alcohol. It's obvious this is aimed at the kid market. That's cynical way to sell something. I am NOT advocating underage drinking.

(My OB's friend works at 7-11 and brought some over.)

~Caen
What type of alcohol is it buddy? Or what is it a mix of?

Cadanance00
July 21st, 2016, 02:48 PM
What type of alcohol is it buddy? Or what is it a mix of?

It comes in a 25oz. can. I think it's beer with a lot of sugar and pineapple. They have other flavors, too. I think they're just trying to rope in future clientelle.

Dalcourt
July 21st, 2016, 02:56 PM
Never had it but soundscnot to bad so maybe I'll give it a try

Professional Russian
July 22nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
I cantdrink really drink sweet stuff like that my captain and coke is about the sweetest ill drink. prefer Straight jack daniels though

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2016, 07:06 PM
Well my dad tells me that since he was young but at drinking age he has seen so many flavored alcohol things now where it used to be just like Beer, Wine , Whiskeys, Vodka, Rum, Gin and the basic types of alcohol. He calls the new liquors soda pop booze for kids.

Professional Russian
July 22nd, 2016, 08:02 PM
Well my dad tells me that since he was young but at drinking age he has seen so many flavored alcohol things now where it used to be just like Beer, Wine , Whiskeys, Vodka, Rum, Gin and the basic types of alcohol. He calls the new liquors soda pop booze for kids.

it basically is. not many teens can actually handle the taste of straight booze like that and prefer mixed compared to straight. and the alcohol companies are capitalizing on that and knowing underage kids drink alot and selling it knowing they'll buy it.

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2016, 08:10 PM
it basically is. not many teens can actually handle the taste of straight booze like that and prefer mixed compared to straight. and the alcohol companies are capitalizing on that and knowing underage kids drink alot and selling it knowing they'll buy it.

My favorite drink is actually Whiskey Coke. So I guess I am old fashioned. :metal:

Professional Russian
July 22nd, 2016, 08:12 PM
My favorite drink is actually Whiskey Coke. So I guess I am old fashioned. :metal:

i still drink jack daniels on ice but most kids i went to school with drank fourlokos and shit all the time

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2016, 08:23 PM
Well I am lucky I guess my parents let me drink at home as long as I don't leave the yard after I have been drinking. I give them the money and they will buy me whatever I want.

Professional Russian
July 22nd, 2016, 09:00 PM
Well I am lucky I guess my parents let me drink at home as long as I don't leave the yard after I have been drinking. I give them the money and they will buy me whatever I want.

that's what mine do too

jamie_n5
July 22nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
It is great isn't it.Are you really from Russia?

Cadanance00
July 22nd, 2016, 11:21 PM
The blackberry, too. Grape Kool-Aid with fizz and a kick.