PDA

View Full Version : Do gay/lesbian become sexually active earlier.

Cadanance00
July 17th, 2016, 12:44 PM
We were talking about this. It seems like G/L talk about having sex at younger ages that straights. Is this true? Or even if they are str8 experimenting or bi it seems they start with same sex earlier. The age for straights is easy to come by since CDC and foundations publish surveys on line but I can't find any thing for G/L.

So, if you don't mine, check off the poll and that should answer the Q.

Flapjack
July 17th, 2016, 01:13 PM
I highly doubt this is true! If anything it would be easier for those that are straight to find sexual partners so it is likely they start younger, if any do.

zack.zack
July 17th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Good question, you should work on putting together some more probing questions to see if you are right

Student of Magic
July 17th, 2016, 01:40 PM
I think it really differs from person to person.

In terms of a relationship, I think that it's probably more common for straight people to be sexually active earlier since, depending on the circumstances, it might be easier for them to find a partner. However, if you count experimenting (with the same gender) as well, it's likely that this happens earlier in general, because, I reckon, the majority of friends that one is surrounded by are usually of the same gender as him or her.

Flapjack
July 17th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Also it is important to note, whatever this poll seems to show it is important we check it against the critical value to see if it is just chance or whether it can be used to prove the OP's ideas.

Cadanance00
July 17th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Also it is important to note, whatever this poll seems to show it is important we check it against the critical value to see if it is just chance or whether it can be used to prove the OP's ideas.

Well, yeah. It's hardly scientific but it's a start. It was just a subject of speculation. It's better than forming an opinion on hearsay.

To really be valid, it would have to be three-dimensional since people may have been sexually active with both sexes at different times. It gets complicated then.

Flapjack
July 17th, 2016, 01:57 PM
For the sake of being helpful I voted straight 16+ but I am never having sex:)

Cadanance00
July 17th, 2016, 02:02 PM
For the sake of being helpful I voted straight 16+ but I am never having sex:)

Ohhhkaay!

AND THIS JUST IN: So far the sample is far too small to be anywhere near scientific, but the G/L seems to be weighted toward the low end and the straight seems to be weighted to the high end.