PDA

View Full Version : Sagging pants

athleticteen
July 16th, 2016, 03:36 PM
I was wondering if there are any other dudes who sag their pants as well? Please DO NOT respond if you're going to say its dumb or ugly or whatever. I usually sag well fitting jeans half way or just below my butt with boxers or boxer briefs and wear a nice shirt and snapback. I usually get a lot of compliments on my style. So who else sags, how old are you and how low do you do it? Again, please only respond if you sag as well. Thanks!

Rydar8
July 20th, 2016, 03:50 PM
yeah i do too. like you said just about halfway or just above for me, not as deep as you. although I dont get compliments bc i usually try to cover it up, but its more comfortable and i like it better.

GayTeen2016
July 20th, 2016, 04:39 PM
I don't but I find boys who do extremely attractive :)

athleticteen
July 22nd, 2016, 08:18 AM
No one else that sags? Come on, I know there's more of us here.

Jericho14
July 22nd, 2016, 08:28 AM
I sag sometimes too but i don't go below the top of buttcrack

Dalcourt
July 22nd, 2016, 10:09 AM
at our school it's not allowed so most of the time i don't care i.e. are too lazy changing my style of clothes after school.
if I sag it's only a few inches not too much.

SethfromMI
July 22nd, 2016, 10:11 AM
I sometimes show the waistband or a little more, but I really don't like it when some guys wear them so low, they might as well not be wearing them at all

athleticteen
July 22nd, 2016, 01:26 PM
See and I don't really feel like that's sagging because showing waistband or even a little more happens naturally if you pants aren't hiked all the way up and belted.

SimCity
July 23rd, 2016, 01:49 AM
When I was still in school, and starting about 14 years old, I sagged below my butt. After I graduated and got to college, I did it about 3/4 down. Since then, I've still been sagging, but usually about 1/2 way. Always with boxers.

athleticteen
July 23rd, 2016, 09:06 AM
Nice dude, you should def consider going back to below butt, its way more comfortable

Jack5
July 24th, 2016, 07:38 PM

athleticteen
July 24th, 2016, 08:14 PM
To me, its just not comfortable unless its at least half way down my ass

Jack5
July 24th, 2016, 09:14 PM

athleticteen
July 24th, 2016, 09:19 PM
I mean if you sag half way your underwear won't be visible, even when you sag under you butt its usually not visible unless you bend over. Like you've said before, it isn't baggy or gangster, its a clean swag look so no one cares.

everlong
July 24th, 2016, 09:20 PM
I wear my pants just so the waistband and a small amount of my underwear is visible. I've never considered it sagging, but I suppose one could disagree.

athleticteen
July 24th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Yeah, that's not really sagging dude

Leprous
July 24th, 2016, 10:35 PM
I don't see the point of adapting a style that has an original meaning nobody knows about.

This started in prison. If you sagged your pants it meant you wanted to be fucked in the ass.

You're welcome.

athleticteen
July 25th, 2016, 09:46 AM
I don't see the point of adapting a style that has an original meaning nobody knows about.

This started in prison. If you sagged your pants it meant you wanted to be fucked in the ass.

You're welcome.

Clearly you didn't read the top when I said not to comment if you were going to say something stupid like that. That is a rumor that was started by people who hate sagging. Sagging started through rap culture, simple as that. Even before that people wear their jeans or shorts a little lower so its not uncomfortable, its only natural that over time that would get lower and lower. So stop being a **** and mind your own business if you're just going to cause problems.

Bull
July 25th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Clearly you didn't read the top when I said not to comment if you were going to say something stupid like that. That is a rumor that was started by people who hate sagging. Sagging started through rap culture, simple as that. Even before that people wear their jeans or shorts a little lower so its not uncomfortable, its only natural that over time that would get lower and lower. So stop being a **** and mind your own business if you're just going to cause problems.

I wasn't going comment, as per your request, until you posted this. So you only want to hear from people who agree with you and iyo those who seek to shed information are "stupid". Your rant toward the commenter is very off putting. You are free to sag if you wish, however, there are many who find it in poor taste and immature. Just be aware that people form opinions about you by your dress and actions when they know nothing more about you, that you may really be a great guy. So I say to you, if you enjoy sagging and find it comfortable, go for it man. :yes:

athleticteen
July 25th, 2016, 01:58 PM
I wasn't going comment, as per your request, until you posted this. So you only want to hear from people who agree with you and iyo those who seek to shed information are "stupid". Your rant toward the commenter is very off putting. You are free to sag if you wish, however, there are many who find it in poor taste and immature. Just be aware that people form opinions about you by your dress and actions when they know nothing more about you, that you may really be a great guy. So I say to you, if you enjoy sagging and find it comfortable, go for it man. :yes:

I'm not looking for "people who agree me" I'm looking for like minded people to discuss the topic with not get approval from as you seem to suggest. I'm not asking whether people like it or not so why would I want people who hate it to comment? That makes no sense. My question was directed at other guys who sag, simple as that. If people are going to criticize how I like to dress by bringing up false information, then yes, they are stupid. I don't criticize how they dress so they shouldn't criticize how I want to, it's none of their business.

Leprous
July 25th, 2016, 02:40 PM
I'm not looking for "people who agree me" I'm looking for like minded people to discuss the topic with not get approval from as you seem to suggest. I'm not asking whether people like it or not so why would I want people who hate it to comment? That makes no sense. My question was directed at other guys who sag, simple as that. If people are going to criticize how I like to dress by bringing up false information, then yes, they are stupid. I don't criticize how they dress so they shouldn't criticize how I want to, it's none of their business.

~freedom of speech~

No need to insult people who disagree with you buddy, just saying, that kinda causes you to make fun of yourself.

athleticteen
July 25th, 2016, 02:54 PM
That actually makes no sense. Regardless. I was looking for a productive conversation free of negativity until that guy commented, simple as that.

Leprous
July 25th, 2016, 03:03 PM
That actually makes no sense. Regardless. I was looking for a productive conversation free of negativity until that guy commented, simple as that.

I actually never said anything negative. I gave my honest opinion which I am allowed to do. Yoi shouldn't bash me for just giving my opinion.

athleticteen
July 25th, 2016, 03:09 PM
By commenting in the first place, regardless if you have a right to or not, is negative. The entire point of this threat was to engage other guys that sag which you don't so you're just getting in the middle of a conversation that doesn't concern you.

Typhlosion
July 27th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Please DO NOT respond if you're going to say its dumb or ugly or whatever.

[-]It's dumb and ugly and whatever :P[/-]

Guess I'm not the first smart Aleck and boy what a mess you are into up there ^

Does it even matter if people are disagreeing? Come on, you're at least almost as old as I am. Do you want to hear what the world has to say, or remain in a circlejerk and be ignorant? Nobody is forcing you to put the pants up. Some just don't like sagged pants, and that's okay.