PDA

View Full Version : What could be going on?

Matryoshkasystem
July 16th, 2016, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure why but I've noticed a drastic change after the week long headache/migraine problem. I've been able to return to my normal sleep pattern, eating normal, etc. The thing is mentally and motor wise, some changes have happened. I am constantly misreading stuff, I also happen to mistype/write stuff a lot-was already happening but picked up. My memory is sorta on the fritz adding stuff I haven't done, or removing stuff I'd done or had just done. I'm a lot less...able to filter my thoughtrs and actions-able to filter this one still, but only for a certain amount of time-.There area other problems that have always plagued me, but their not affected by this, at least that I've noticed yet. I can't stand without constantly moving, or else my head will feel weird and force me to sit down-. My nerves are constantly hurting, and it makes me hesitate to move my limbs a lot. None of this was happening-that often-, until that week of headaches and migraines. My head still feels weird, fuzzy almost and lighter. My reflux has came back, but it can't be controlled by medicine, luckily we have something that allows me to sleep at an angle keeping the reflux down.
Edit:Certain things have always been a problem for me I put on this list, but have increased enough that I notice the change.

jamie_n5
July 16th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Do you have headaches and migraines often? I really think that you should tell your parents what you are experiencing and see a doctor.

Matryoshkasystem
July 16th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Jamie_n No, but my mom has it happen often. I think it was stress, since my family is prone to stress headaches,migraines, and seizures. I've told my dad, it could be something called the halo effect-or at least was called that-. Though the loss of inhibitions happened with my mom.

volleyballer13
July 17th, 2016, 03:14 PM
have you ever seen a doctor about it?

Matryoshkasystem
July 17th, 2016, 05:47 PM
volleyballer13 No, never, cause I never had a problem till now with migranes or headaches as often.

volleyballer13
July 17th, 2016, 05:48 PM
i would suggest trying to get in and see someone asap

camo115
July 17th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Sounds like a mini stroke kinda thing.

Matryoshkasystem
July 17th, 2016, 10:08 PM
volleyballer13 I'll try and remember to bring it up in my meeting with the doctor to be able to go to UAB-so I can get my heart and pacemaker checked-. Camo114 My mom has an ungodly amount of strokes-almost surprised at how she can still function-. Though I can clearly rember having full body control while awake, and no paralysis.

camo115
July 18th, 2016, 05:07 AM
volleyballer13 I'll try and remember to bring it up in my meeting with the doctor to be able to go to UAB-so I can get my heart and pacemaker checked-. Camo114 My mom has an ungodly amount of strokes-almost surprised at how she can still function-. Though I can clearly rember having full body control while awake, and no paralysis.

Mini strokes are diffrent, google it.

jamie_n5
July 18th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Yeah do tell your doctor. They have medication that you can take when you feel a migraine coming on and it will usually stop it.