PDA

View Full Version : I dont want a penis anymore.

Devinsoccer
July 16th, 2016, 12:08 AM
I'm guessing this goes here.

Lately I don't want a penis anymore. I've allways had that feeling to wanting to be a girl all my life. I stopped wanting to be a girl after I got confirmed. I think God told me you are a boy, I make you that way and I have plans for you that way. Then that voice left me and it feels like the devil has kicked in saying you are a girl. You know you are a girl in the inside. I want to choose God, but I have that feeling to wanting to be a girl. I have told this to my parents before, then I told them God has told me that I should be a boy and love my body for what it is. I'm trying to keep the devil out, but it keeps knocking on the door. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to kill the demons inside me. They are making me sad and depressed. I'm close to cutting and other bad stuff. I hate the idea of sex, being the 'man of the house' and the idea of loosing a girl because of it. Please help me!

~Devin

WhoWhatWhen
July 16th, 2016, 12:52 AM
The "devil" is not telling you to be a girl. It is yourself that wants to be a girl. You can love God and be trans/whatever you want to do. If you feel like you want to be a woman, go for it. Your happiness is first. And if you love yourself as a girl I'm sure God will accept you as well. And if you do become a woman, there are plenty of women out there who want to date other women.

Hope I helped a little :)

Devinsoccer
July 16th, 2016, 12:56 AM
The "devil" is not telling you to be a girl. It is yourself that wants to be a girl. You can love God and be trans/whatever you want to do. If you feel like you want to be a woman, go for it. Your happiness is first. And if you love yourself as a girl I'm sure God will accept you as well. And if you do become a woman, there are plenty of women out there who want to date other women.

Hope I helped a little :)
I just want to be who god made me to be. God made me to be a boy. The devil is saying that I am a girl. I'm trying to get it out of my head. I want to be both boy and girl, but I want to choose Gods plan.

WhoWhatWhen
July 16th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Maybe Gods plan was for you to feel this way and become a girl. If you want to ignore these feelings, go ahead, but it won't help your happiness.

Flapjack
July 16th, 2016, 02:23 AM
I just want to be who god made me to be. God made me to be a boy. The devil is saying that I am a girl. I'm trying to get it out of my head. I want to be both boy and girl, but I want to choose Gods plan.
If god was that good at making stuff (He is all powerful so he should be) he would make you so you did not want to be a girl. This is not god's work buddy!! Do you think god wants you to be depressed?

Periphery
July 16th, 2016, 06:18 AM
This is in my opinion a prime example of how religion opresses people and makes them feel like shit for being who they are. This is actually quite sad.

Devinsoccer Your signature even says it. Live your life how YOU want to, not others. Also, DO NOT start cutting. DON'T ever start it, you will only regret it. It's a bad thing to do trust me.

If you feel like you are a girl, then you shouldn't let religion guide you in this. Be yourself, never change who you are because of religion. As TheFlapjack said, there is no god involved in this. If he is such a good 'person' then this wouldn't be happening.

Student of Magic
July 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM
If you were told to describe God using only one word, what would you say? My answer would probably be 'love'.
I personally think that God gave every single person the ability to choose how to live his or her life in order to be happy. As long as your choices do not harm other people, I think that you should do whatever makes you feel more cheerful (though, not always; for example, I don't think that you should hurt yourself although, let's say, you think that'd make you happier, but rather think what causes the reason why you want to do that, and to try to solve what's behind it).
Are you sure the devil would tell you those words? Why would it be wrong to make the change that you want (if you do want that), so that you'll be the person that you want to?

Amethyst Rose
July 16th, 2016, 04:10 PM
My grandmother once told me, "God does not judge people by their actions; he judges them by their hearts." You need to do whatever makes you happy, and what you feel will allow you to live your life the way YOU want. God will never stop loving you. Please don't start cutting, as The Special One said. You will regret it.

jamie_n5
July 16th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Do you feel strongly enough about this to be transgender. You need to follow your heart and God will be there to help you through whatever you choose to do. You need to be happy about your life and body. I hope that you can sort things out.

DriveAlive
July 16th, 2016, 05:16 PM
This is a very difficult situation for you and I wish I had better advice other than to not hurt yourself and do some serious contemplation. Remember that you are far more than your physical appearance or gender. Just because you are a male does not mean that you have to fit some stereotype. Also, do not think that changing your outward appearance wil change who you are. Be yourself and be happy with who you are inside.

Just JT
July 16th, 2016, 06:15 PM
There's a shit ton of good advise here. What I'll add is if your really worried about the the devil doing this to you, God, his plan, all that, then I'd probably consider a different faith or church. There are plenty out there that are open and affirming to all people regardless of sexual orientation, and tbh, are very suportive of all orientations.

Just be who you are, who you want, and be proud of yourself

PlasmaHam
July 16th, 2016, 08:02 PM
There's a shit ton of good advise here. What I'll add is if your really worried about the the devil doing this to you, God, his plan, all that, then I'd probably consider a different faith or church. There are plenty out there that are open and affirming to all people regardless of sexual orientation, and tbh, are very suportive of all orientations.

Just be who you are, who you want, and be proud of yourself

I won't say those churches are actually Bible believing. If you want to know what God wants for you, go read the Bible. God made you, and believing that God made a mistake in making you the wrong gender is not Christian. Pray to God to help you overcome this trial, and in the end you will become stronger for it.

You are a teenager, your hormones are all over the place. Making a decision you would be sure to regret when your body isn't even done growing is not wise. This is just a stage you are going through, and you will grow out of it. The devil is attacking at your weakest, but you must let Christ help you stand strong.

Just JT
July 16th, 2016, 10:03 PM
I won't say those churches are actually Bible believing. If you want to know what God wants for you, go read the Bible. God made you, and believing that God made a mistake in making you the wrong gender is not Christian. Pray to God to help you overcome this trial, and in the end you will become stronger for it.

You are a teenager, your hormones are all over the place. Making a decision you would be sure to regret when your body isn't even done growing is not wise. This is just a stage you are going through, and you will grow out of it. The devil is attacking at your weakest, but you must let Christ help you stand strong.

I don't think God made a mistake in my gender at all actually, not sure where you got that from

Matryoshkasystem
July 16th, 2016, 10:44 PM
If this possibly helps, think of it like this. Maybe this is your challenge to overcome, each person has one, maybe this is yours. Though not in the way, trans is devil the away you think, think of it like this. Ultimately you have to learn to love yourself, but god put trans part of your identity. Maybe god wants to see if you can love yourself no matter what, he wouldn't do this just for kicks- I hope- . If you truly want to be a girl, then become one, this is a part of you, which you'll have to learn to accept and love. Though hoenstly, I feel thast church is not good for you, I went to a church like that, early bloomer+unknown romantic orientation equals years of self hate,depression, and denial. I know I like guys, but I also kinda like girls romantically. So I'm confused like you are, but I really doubt god would send you to hell over feeling like your in the wrong body, even if you led a great life.

Just JT
July 17th, 2016, 07:37 AM
Some churches are more open, some are completely opposed to same secs stuff. So if you are into church, and they make you feel bad cause of your sexuality, then don't go there

Jilly
July 18th, 2016, 04:42 PM
To the OP: I think you should talk to a therapist or a doctor who deals with trans people and people with your feelings. They can help you sort out what you want to do and figure out how to go forward.

If it ends up being that you'd be happier as a girl, that might be the best way to live, but I think a professional person should help you decide.