PDA

View Full Version : Good exercises

teenboyNathan
July 14th, 2016, 10:22 PM
What exercises are best to slim down the hips area/ love handles area. I know that a good diet and water help out a lot. And I'm talking about exercises that I can actually do because I'm 14.

WhoWhatWhen
July 14th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Just go walking, that's what I do at least. It burns calories and anyone can do it. I would suggest bring a friend with you and walk to a park or something. Works for me. I walked about 5 miles with my friend today :metal: (feel like shit, but healthy shit). Do not forget to bring water if you are walking a long way :yes:

bandofbros20
July 15th, 2016, 12:30 AM
It's not a really a specific thing for weight loss. Like just work on burning more calories and taking in less
Eat less snacks or healthier stuff. And just some easy stuff is running or biking or walking. And some body weight stuff around the house. Like push ups, crunches/sit ups, air squats, pull ups if you have a bar, planks, up downs. Stuff like that. Getting muscle is more specific to certain spots but you can't really target weight loss very much. It's an entire body kind of thing

Flapjack
July 15th, 2016, 12:32 AM
There is no way to target specific fat aside from surgery.

Iri_dium
July 21st, 2016, 06:22 PM
What exercises are best to slim down the hips area/ love handles area. I know that a good diet and water help out a lot. And I'm talking about exercises that I can actually do because I'm 14.

I can agree with previous responses, simple avoiding too much junk food and more physical activity helps a lot :) Diets can be good too but be careful with them, especially considering your age, I just mean that some of them can be harmful for your body :(
Simple walking and running are good, as also the swimming :) Practising yoga or pilates are cool too but in that case you'll need a qualified coach ;) If you don't have an opportunity for going to the gym you can just ride your bicycle (of course if you have it :)) more instead of this sport equipment for example http://jonsguide.org/best-recumbent-bike-review/ ;)
So there are many ways as you see ;)

Barbara.
July 21st, 2016, 06:36 PM
Just go walking, that's what I do at least. It burns calories and anyone can do it. I would suggest bring a friend with you and walk to a park or something. Works for me. I walked about 5 miles with my friend today :metal: (feel like shit, but healthy shit). Do not forget to bring water if you are walking a long way :yes:
Also biking is good for you . Walking and biking is also good for the heart and loosing weight.

hyden11
August 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
Try these best exercises for slim down hips

1. Standing Side Kick
2. Side Jump
3. Hip Raise
4. Traveling Squat-Kick
5. Leg Raise

Do these ones for some time and you will see your slimming hips.